That's my spot*

——

"Tha's my spot. Right here...." His large hand pressed against her stomach, the drag of his cock pulling out and then being thrust back in making her eyes roll back. He was watching in awe as his lover arched her back up and nodded.

"S'yours. Yours, yours, your spot. Jus' keep going like that. Please don't stop." Her voice was a desperate whimper as he got to the spot he knew drive her crazy. One he had claimed to own all himself. And he wasn't wrong. Not a single one of her past lovers managed to find this spot that melted her like butter the moment Harry got to it.

And god, did he find it. Every time he found it and reveled in how she turned to mush, her thighs trembling and her babbling as she took each thrust and climbed closest to her peak. It was something he was incredibly smug over.

"Mmm... and it's only been mine. Will only ever be mine, forever. No matter what... this spot.... This pussy belongs to me."

Never had Harry ever been this obsessed with a pussy like he was with Y/N's. How slick and creamy it got and how it would absolutely mess all over his cock. How it squeeze him, how soft it was, how hot and wet it was inside. The sweet smell and perfect taste. But her spot, he had found the first time Theyd made love. To this day, he made it his mission to find it everybody time he was with her and remind her that it was his.

Call him possessive. He wouldn't disagree. He loved having ownership over the spot that caused her the most pleasure. It couldn't be ignored how much slicker she got when he was hitting it. How her body melted and her cunt tightened, how her eyes glossed over and she couldn't do anything but lay there and clutch his arms, his hair or the sheets and enjoy it.

"Love being inside you. S'nice and snug... so warm. Never want to leave." He whispered, his hair dropping around his face and leaving a curtain to hide the both of their faces. His mouth kissed at her, trying to coax some more from her but she was gone. As soon as Harry got to his spot she was spoiled and could Ong think about anything but the pleasure and how good his voice sounded.

"M'gonna cum. Gonna cum right in here and flood it out, let it drip down... M'gonna fill you up." Harry was losing it, the channel around him pulsing and nearly begging him for his load. And so he granted her wish, a wicked moan falling from his mouth as he got as close to her as possible, arm under her body to pull her into him as his hips stuttered and he let go.

The pair moaned, Y/N a mess of pleasure and shaking as she felt his hot cum spurt into her, ribbon after ribbon heating her up and making a mess. Her favorite. She wanted nothing more than this.

"S'my girl... my pussy." He grunted, rocking into her as his thighs shook slightly, a little overstimulated. But it didn't matter. The only thing that did was getting every drop her could to coat the inside of her, marking her as his own yet again