Photograph*

Speaking of cameras Harry taking pics of u during and after sexy time like after he comes on ur tits or something he 100% would take pics of it and he'd also take pics of u blowing him

SCREAMING BC...... FUCK!

If you like this check out our Patreon!

——-

"Mm... just like that. Stay right there."

There was something so arousing about seeing his cum on her skin. The milky white glistening over her beautiful post sex glow, there was an added layer of beauty to the filth that he truly couldn't get enough of.

Taking his camera, he pointed it down to her glowing face. Her eyes were soft and moony, a bit damp from the way she had gagged on him. "Look so pretty f'me, pet." His voice was gravely, low with his arousal and post orgasm bliss. The camera in hand, he looked into it as her eyes looked right on up at him. "Christ. I can't get over it. This is the only time y'should have those tear stains on those precious cheeks." He whispered, pressing the button and taking one photo of her sweet face.

It was insanely arousing to him. Seeing the sweet in the low light glisten on her skin. Her lipstick smeared and faded, the drip of his cum from her chin and lips down to the stream on her chest. He was nearly getting hard again, especially knowing he was the one who got this alone. Only he would get these photos.

"I look pretty?" Her hoarse voice sounded, lips pouted slightly as she looked up at him. Her voice was wrecked from taking his length down her throat and hell if it didn't make him a little bit antsy. He knew he was going to fuck her good, get her to be completely satisfied later on but he needed to capture this moment.

"Of course you do. Prettiest baby in the whole world. Got to take my photos so I can remember exactly how gorgeous Y'look with all my cum on you." He sighed, taking another one of her. He only needed one hand to take it, so he brought his thumb up to her chin wnd snapped a series of photographs as he gathered a bit of cum on the pad of his finger and smeared it over her bottom lip.

Y/N whined, squeezing her thighs together as she let Harry do as he pleased. He had such a presence and all she wanted right now was to make him happy. Gently puckering her lips and letting him slide the dirty digit into her hot mouth, she sucked slowly on it and kitten licked the substance from it. Her sweet lips sucking it in, cheeks hollow as she enjoyed every single bit that spread across her tongue.

Harry hissed under his breath, continuing his filthy photographs. "God. M'so gone for you. My dirty girl... know s'driving you mad that I wasted cum that could have been down your throat or in your precious pussy... know y'love being filled but, needed it for the art. You get that, hm?" He stroked his finger down her tongue and pulled it back out, ignoring her whimper at the loss of it.

Her head nodded, understanding that Harry simply was an artistic person and wanted these filthy things for his own pleasure. And what brought him pleasure extended to herself. Plus?

She loved being dirty.

"Mm... wait.." she looked down at his half hard cock, still obviously getting more aroused after his first orgasm. There was still some dripping from the tip. The girl couldn't let it go to waist, gently grabbing the thick length and bringing herself closer to it. It began to throb in her hand again, getting harder at the touch. Her slightly wet palm made him swallow thickly, breathing getting a little heavier again.

"Can I?" Her quiet request while looking at his cock like she was barely holding back was one of his favorite things. She was a good girl, and he loved it.

"Go ahead, pet. You've been so good to me. Finish cleaning up your mess." He coaxed, breath hitching in his throat as she dragged her hot tongue up the side, lathing it over and brushing it against the slit. Humming happily as she got the taste, and giving Harry the chance to snap the photos he wanted. The absolutely filthy images of the wet cock against her tongue, her eyes open and looking right at him as she closed her lips around the tip and hollowed her cheeks again, wanting every drop she could get.

"Fuck. Youre makin' me so hard again, pretty girl. Know you want it inside of your pussy but... makin' me want to fuck your mouth again." His voice was strained, listening to the wet sound of her going down a bit further and pulling up. He was still sensitive though, and his hand moved to pull her off. The camera caught it, the strand of spit connecting her lips to the red tip of his cock and her fucking face... she didn't want to be taken off. Her noises agreed, a frustrated groan coming from her lips as she pouted, hand tightening around it. The photo itself he knew was going to be a favorite. The perfect swollen lips, her sloppy mouth and his cock being evidence of her need.

"C'mon. Please?" She whispered up at him, surging forward again, licking up the string of spit before pressing a gentle kiss to the slit. He tightened his grip in her hair but didn't pull back as she rubbed it against her pouted lips.

"I'll consider it. But first lean back a little... let me get a good picture of those pretty tits. Got them all messy with me." They truly we're a debauched sight. The mess of the ribbons dripping down off of her chin and sliding down the swells of her breasts, it was straight from an erotica and he couldn't be more pleased.

"Yes, Sir." Her pout didn't lessen, bur she let go of his cock and leaned back slightly on her heels. Fingers going over her breasts and taking a bit of the cum and smearing it over her nipples, Harry's own mouth dropped with slight shock. She was being filthy tonight.

"C'mon... don't you want your pretty pictures before you clean all of this up?" The pearly liquid all over her skin sent him to another world of arousal. She tilted her head, looking right into the camera as she heard him take the photos. "Gonna suck and lick every drop off of my skin while you fuck me. I know you will. Cause you're just as fucking dirty as me, baby."

She was going to kill him. And he loved that.