Ogre village

In deep of jura forest , their appeared to be a village . This village is bigger and more develop than goblin village even after dwarves arrival . This village is home to one of the most powerful race in jura forest ogres . Even after disappearance of guardian of forest veldora they aren't trying to capture or control it . It's not like they are afraid or they don't like to fight but they are prideful warriors who doesn't like to show dominance on weak races .
Near the entrance of village some ogres are guarding when they feel something coming their way .

" Stop right their " one of guards shouted

" What business do you have with us ogres " another one ask

That figure appear out of shadow . He looks like a human around 18 years . He has blue hair,  slim and steady body wearing a complete black outfit , a katana around his waist .

" I want to meet your chief " he asked

" Why do you want to meet our chief leave right now otherwise " guard 1 said

" Oh so you won't listen to me then I have to use force " blue haired human said looking at guard 1 with a smile . It was not a friendly smile but a very dangerous one sending shivers down the spine to both guards .
But guard 1 didn't back out . He then take his stance with his spear .

 He then take his stance with his spear

Only stance

It was so fast that even now evolve rigur ( A rank ) can't avoid it . He attack the abdomen of him but human avoided it in last movement but he have already prepared for it just when blue haired man avoided spear he was met with a knife near his throat . Ogre has used spear as a distraction for knife to cut is throat he was sure of his victory but knife reached his opponent throat seeing his distracted blue haired man got behind him and kicked him sending flying for 20 - 30 m away guard didn't have time to react to it at all . Other guard try to attack him but he casually dodged it( he was much slower than guard 1 ) and use paralyse breath on him knocking him out as well .
" Stop " a red haired ogre said he appeared to be middle aged ogre  behind him 3 more ogres came one with red hair but much younger they appear to be father son duo . An old man with white hair and beard , a blue haired ogre same same age as red haired young ogre .

" Who are you and what do you want from us " red haired asked

" I have something to talk to the village chief " human said

" What do you have to talk you knocked out 2 of us and now you are talking nonsense " young red hair man shouted

" Stop son and you can come to our village I am village chief "

" But father "

" No but "

Chief pov

' That  man is no ordinary . He took out two of most powerful ogres without a scratch on him even knife didn't reach him . He must be using barriers and it didn't look like he came here to attack or kill us . We can still talk through this matter . '

" You can come "
After we arrive at our meeting place their are 8 people with us .
" So why  do you want to meet me"

" Oh I was just wondering around forest then I saw large number of orcs marching  towards this village . "

" Orcs , why do we ogres have to afraid of orcs we can just beat them if they dare to attack " one of our advisor said

" Ya I know but they are more than 10000 with fully armoured like human and their are some higher majins also " human said

" What are you talking about that big number with fully armoured . Why do we believe you " my son said

" Yes get has good point how can we trust a stranger " I asked

" Ok if you want I can show you then you will believe me right " he said

After that 5 of us ogres got ready . That human teleported all of us around orcs . He was really telling the truth they are so many and I can sense some powerful presences maybe higher maijins . After that we return to our village .

" Now do you believe me " he asked

" Yes you are right and there were some powerful maijins also . But we can't just wait here and die we will fight them " I said

" How about you all come to my village " he asked

" No we will not run away "  my son said

" No I am not telling you to run away . But just take sometime to prepare for fight . If they are in such large number with fully equipped and some powerful maijins are working with them then their is a chance that someone is pulling the string "

" You mean someone is behind them " old man said

" Yes orcs are not smart to do that and if they attack you they will also attack other villages maybey village also . How about we fought the together under a alliance " he said

' this is indeed true we can't defeat them alone and he is very powerful himself if we fought together their is chance of winning "

" Ok but do human village except us as an allies " I said

" I heard that humans are hostile towards us monsters " my son said

" Hm human village  no no I live in goblin village accurately hobgoblins and wolves " he said

" Then you are also not human right . Humans can't live with monsters " I said

" Yes I am not a human " he said

" Then what are you " my son asked

" I will tell you later how about we move from here now " he said

After that more than 300 ogres move to goblin village for preparation of war against orcs and majins .