Festival

After the meeting with the Representatives of the races of jura forest. Later that night , in newly constructed skyscraper , we held a small part which only vip people attended.  There are a large number of nobles attending , each garbed in luxurious and flashy clothes. 
Guards announce the arrival of the dwarf king gazel . With diablo and shion by my side , I went to welcome him .

" I have come, rimuru . Having not ridden the carriage in a long time  seems to have tired me out.  "

" Welcome king gazel !" We both went inside the banquet hall and sat facing each other. 

" How was your journey , king gazel ?"

" The elders spontaneously requested to come along , increasing the number of carriages dramatically.  This is all your fault , rimuru ? " Gazel complaint. 
It seems after receiving invitation, many people were excited to attend the tempest festival . So the number of people increased. 
To show the majesty of a large and powerful country like dwargon, there was need for large scale visit. 

" To act like a king, there needs to be preparation to it's scale . It was a relief that at least the roads were properly maintained but the last few days still made for a very tiring trip."

" I didn't know you would come in person . I had thought that you would send an emissary instead . " I asked honestly. 

" hmph ! How could I not come ! You seemed to be plotting something again and .. I have something to ask ?"

" What is it ?"

" You seem to have fought with Hinata sakaguchi ... The rumors that you fought and win is lie ? Your subordinate fought her right ?"

" Well , that is true . Our military attache testarossa fought against her.  After that , I told gazel the full story of the fight between tempest and holy knights. 

" Unbelievable . That women...in honesty is stronger than me.  It would be another story if we were to talk just about swordsmanship.  " Taking my lead , gazel spoke honestly as well. 

" Alright , fine. That's that , but what are you planning this time ?"

" What do you mean ?"

" What do you mean... That's not it ! The western church is trying to formally open a window for future negotiation with us.  Why did the western saints church who viewed us as something akin to monsters, change their doctrines now ? This sudden change is your doing ?!"

I remember advising Hinata and her crew that bringing king gazel into this would probably be a good idea , but I seem to have forgotten to get gazel's approval of it or I didn't think I needed to. 
I didn't thought gazel would be get this mad. 

" Hey hey I have no idea what you are saying. Well, I think we decided to get along after fighting for real.  Maybe they wanted to get along with not only us but also to formally established a friendly relationship with gazel's sides too ?"

" - ho?" He looked at me suspiciously. 
Because of how furious gazel was I decided to tell him every detail of our conversation, obviously not luminous part.  It won't harm anyway , gazel is my trust worthy friend after all .

" That does make sense. Then it would be foolish to turn down offer.  "

" I knew you would say that ."

" You acted on your own without permission. Well, fine since we're at festival and all, we shall end our boring discussion here . You did prepare best sit for me , right . "
Gazel and his subordinates went forth to enjoy the banquet .
It's very refreshing to talk to him . I can relax and talk casually with him .  Even though he scold me , it's for my own good . When someone is their to scold you for your mistake , it's feel nice.  If I were born in this world normally maybe I would have gotten chance to spoil like veldora . In that sense gazel is like big brother to me .