Walpurgis

We've prepared ourselves , I gave order to veldora to remain here like a good boy.  Velora was here so she convinced ( threaten ) him . We are waiting for people to take us to venue.  I am following ramiris since I don't know about the location.  Ramiris seems to be unaware of it's location as well . She always get lost so some led her Everytime .
With ramiris , treyni and beratta are coming . I have merged treyni core into an oricalcum body so she can now freely serve ramiris without restriction of forest . She also evolved into dryad doll making her a disaster class demon lord seed level being ( ep : 600 k ) .

With me , shizue and zegion are coming . Firstly it was decided testarossa will come but now she is busy with an important mission . Shizue has some matter to take care of with Leon . But it will be exciting to see how demon lords react to a hero attending walpurgis . Zegion has always been spending time training so this will be a change of pace for him.
As we were waiting in the room , we feel a distortion in space before me . A bizzard door appear before our eyes . A green hair demon in red maid suit walked through the gate.  She bows towards ramiris .
" I have come to escort you ramiris sama  . Is he the one you've mentioned about ? If you don't mind , please come along with us too ."

" Oh it's misery , long time no see ! How' guy ?"

" How could someone as humble as me dare to worry about my master .."

" Yeah , you are still the same time . Never mind ."
Ramiris flaps her wings and flies to the door . We followed her being and walk past the door . Once through we arrive at the meeting. 
There is a huge round table in there with twelve chairs spaced out with equal intervals. 
Misery leads me to my seat .
There are only two demon lords present at the moment . One of which is ramiris. She was flying around a red haired man or should I say demon .
He must be guy crimson , the strongest demon lord . He is misleading his opponents to misjudge his strength by showing them false information . If one just posses basic analysing skills , they will believe he was someone with high magicules but didn't have proper control over it . Not only that , ultimate skill users can block analysing on themselves but by showing fake readings he is making them doubt if he really posses one or not . He really is smart fellow .
Soon after , another man followed . He must be the gaint dagruel . His magicules control can be comparable to true dragon .
<< Notice : his ep is probably more than individual guy crimson >>
That's why he was able to draw against veldora . Even if his magicules doesn't seem to be in control he can't be underestimated for naive fighter .

<< From ramiris' description , he is the original True Titan and he have been divided into 3 beings . >>

>> Then original must be strong then even present veldora . But how the hell did ramiris forgot the location of the banquet and remember something so old <<

<< It's seem her old memories are coming back  .
Yeah , probably present veldora will be weaker from ramiris' description . His training regime is in process . It will soon be enforced . >>

Unknown to veldora, he had been put into danger where not even I can save him .
Sorry veldora ! You were a great friend and brother .

Back to present .

After dagruel , vampire demon lord Roy Valentine showed up . But something was interesting about his maid . Or the real demon lord valentine . She is the one who came to jura forest some days after veldora' disappearance .

The fifth person enters alone with drowsy , sleepy eyes . He opens his eyes and wanders towards ramiris .

" Morning - you are still tiny as ever ."

" Do you want to pick a fight ? How cocky have you got , Dino the noob ?"

" Silly , why would I look for you to fight when I'll win anyway ."