Jura forest alliance

Kijins and other rimuru's subordinates keep lessening the orc numbers . Then the orc Lord shown itself .

" So you finally show yourself . " Benimaru said with a devilish smile

" Now we will show you the true power of kijins . " Shion said

Seeing orc lord lizardmen started shivering . Now gabiru understand the real threat of orc Lord.

Due to arrival of rimuru's force the turn of the tide has completely changed . Seeing all this gelmund lose his cool and headed towards battlefield without knowing that this will be his grave .
He arrive at the seen .

" How dare you interfere on my plan of making a puppet demon Lord . " Gelmund said

" So that's why he showed up to our village . " Akamaru said

" You all will pay for it with your life get ready . " Gelmund shouted

After gelmund arrival gabiru and his men who knew him felt a sigh of relief . They thought their lord had came to help them .

" Gelmund sama you are here to help us . " Gabiru said

" Shut up you idiot why don't you just die and be the orc Lord's power . " Gelmund said and attacked gabiru but his men came forward to shield him.

" Every...one . " Seeing his friends almost dead gabiru cried " gelmund....sama ."
Gelmund fired another attack but it didn't reached him .

Rimuru pov

I am seeing the battlefield for a while gabiru is an idiot no doubt about it but he is surprisingly brave and care about his men . I have taken a liking for him so I can't let him die here . I goes down and blocked gelmund attack.

" so you are going to kill someone with this level of attack . " I mocked him " here " I throw some full potion on gabiru and his men .

" You how dare you interfere a superior majin you human . " Gelmund boasted about his status .

I shortened my distance instantly and said to him . " Hmm... So insect like you dare to insult me know your place maggot . "

" H...mm..." Gelmund exclaimed in surprise.

I punched him and activated thought acceleration on him .

" AAahhhh!!!" He screamed in pain .

" What were you saying about superior majin . "

" He...help me orc lord help me . " He ran towards orc lord but orc lord cut him in half with his meat crusher and started eating him .

{ Notice orc lord evolved into orc disaster }

Seeing hi evolved kijins attacked him but due to to his ultraspeed regeneration he recovered easily .

<< Kijins can't get pass his regeneration master if this continues maybe he will get his hands on few of them . >>

>> Ya they have done enough now it's my turn to show them my might . <<

[ Rimuru san can I handle this . No I am doing this . ] Shizue messaged me before I can say anything she cut me . She looks pretty determined .

[ Ok I will leave it to you . ]

She can't lose to him . She is now as strong as true demon Lord .

<< Shizue izawa ep : 3. 2 m
     Human saint   hero egg bearer >>

She rushed to orc disaster with lighting fast speed before he can react his both arms were cut down . She blocked his hands from regenerating by her flames . During the fight her unique skill evolved into ultimate skill .