Eurazania

After Diablo concluded , Blanc was first one to greet .

" Nice to meet you rimuru sama . I hope to be in your care . Now I understand why noir chan highly admires you . My heart started racing the moment I laid eyes on you . I hope that rimuru sama will allow me and my two hundred subordinates to join your ranks . "

" Me too sir . I along with my two hundred servents wish to follow rimuru sama . " Violet declared energetically .

" I don't object either ! I along with my two hundred soldiers , pledge my service to rimuru sama . " Jaune announced rather arrogantly . This somewhat annoyed  Diablo . I gave him signal to stop . She seemed to be trying her best to show me maximum courtesy .
I greeted everyone back .

" kuFufufu , they each have two lieutenants and there was one other person that caught my attention as well . That person has around one hundred subordinates of his own . Thus , their are approximately seven hundred in total . " Diablo said

" Ok then summon them . "

" I permit you to show yourself . Come now !"
Diablo ordered and through demon summoning 700 demons appeared and knelt down before me .

" From now on , we are loyal servants of rimuru sama . We await your commands !" Seven demon lieutenants simultaneously bowed their head and pledged their loyalty to me . Seven hundred demons behind them followed their actions .

After that I gave oricalcum bodies to demoness trio .
" " " Thank you rimuru sama " " "
" From today onward , you shall be known as testarossa , ultima and carrera . " I announced to  three golden floating skeletons . They completely their possession and evolve to demon peers .
I continued naming , next were demon lieutenants .
Testarossa' s lieutenants were moss and cien
Ultima' s lieutenants were veyron and Zonda
Carrera's lieutenants were agera and esprit
And the demon that caught Diablo's interest was venom .

Moss and veyron evolve into demon peers while others are archdemons .

Between moss , veyron , Aston : moss > Aston > veyron .

Moss is demon of archduke class.
Aston and veyron  are demon of duke class .
I named other seven hundred demons . Most of them were originally lesser demons , but with new bodies and names , they were able to evolve into greator demon . Some of them even evolve into archdemons .

" Rimuru sama , we would like to offer our utmost thanks for bestowing upon us these beautiful names and this wonderful power please allow us to henceforth pledge our loyalty to you . " Testarossa bowed on behalf of everyone else present .

" Do your best !
   Aston "

" Hai rimuru sama . "
" you guide others to tempest . They don't know about them so they may freak out !"

" Ok !"

" Diablo , you may also leave . I have somework to do here . "

>> Ciel, use 30 000 souls to evolve benimaru and others <<

<< Ok master . Using souls to give gifts to monsters in your genelogy . Done >>

Next day , I called out Diablo and demoness trio in my office. Other people were resting because of gifts they received yesterday .

" So everyone, I am making a new legion purely of demons , black numbers . Diablo , I am appointing you as it's leader  . Guide them well ."

"kuFufufu  Thank you rimuru sama to showing such trust in me . I will not disappoint you . "

" This legion will be direct under my control independent of main army . Do any of you have complains ?"

" No rimuru sama . We will follow Diablo's command . "