Sarion and nation's invitation

A few days passed after that, during that time ramiris completed 109 floors and prepared all sorts of traps. 
Veldora's chamber on 100th floor was also created. It was big enough for veldora to revert back in his dragon form.  After so many times , he released his controlled aura inside the labyrinth .
As me, veldora and ramiris were discussing about making terrains in lower floors . Then I heard a familiar voice.
" Can't that be solved if you capture a fire or ice dragon from somewhere ? do you need my help to catch some ?"

I turned around to see a pair of platinum pink ponytails. It is milim .

" Eh ...? What are you doing here , milim -" ramiris says in surprise. 

Milim stood there with a smug face. 

" Fufu, I knew that you guys have been up to something interesting , so I came by to see. How dare you, rimuru, to hid it from me ." She shouted .

" Heh , so it's milim . You are just a brat , home could you understand the sublime work of us adults ? We are not playing here , don't get in our way !" Veldora leaned towards milim and exclaimed so.

" Shisho is right !" Ramiris followed veldora's steps. 

" We are working here , so an idler like you should just go home!"
Don't you think that's little harsh ? Not long ago you yourself were idle .

" You are thinking something rude , don't you rimuru?"

" No such thing . Milim, you mentioned that we are doing something interesting. What we're you referring to ? It was because of your letter that we are holding this festival ."

" What? Didn't you ignore my letter ?"

" How is that possible ? Seriously, we are doing this to receive demon lords ." up until now , milim was looking down, but after learning that she hasn't been ignored she immediately regain her mood. 

Shuna come with desserts prepared in hand.  We then sit down to enjoy desserts together. 

" By the way , milim, why did you come here anyway ?"

" Fufu , didn't I just say ? I feel as though you guys are doing something interesting ."

" No no, is that really the only reason ?"

" Yep . But I'm so lucky to have come.  This thing called cake is the best , and this labyrinth thing also looks quite interesting ."

" Alright , now that we are done eating, it's about time to get back to work . Also milim, if you won't interfere, you can stay and play . "
Veldora gave a mature response , how rare!

" Since shisho said so , I don't object either . "

" Just count once! I won't be a hindrance, so give me some work as well !" Milim is now willing to join us. 

" If that's the case, can we have milim join as well -"

" Hmm ! Such an interesting thing , you should have come for me during the planning phase !"

" I get it , but putting that aside - milim, won't your subordinates object? Did you actually get the permission from carrion and Frey ?"

" I guess....? You see , I'm very bright... right ? I definitely didn't flee here because I hate studying ? " Milim said incoherently. 

" I don't care! I just want to join no matter what ?" I wasn't able to say her to return before she open up first. 

" Alright ! You are the one getting scolded anyway, so I'll drop the matter . Let's talk about dragons , dragon !"