Proposal

After I summoned the demons . Three of them appeared . One is primordial black .

" kuFufufu finally you have given me chance to meet you master . "

' eh master . I just met him and he already calling me master . What is this guy deal . '

<< Master he was observing the mask which shizue wore . >>

>> Oh <<

" So you want to work for me . You already have taken some people who maybe useful to me . "

" Yes master . I have come with some worthy toys capable of serving you . You knew I was observing you . Sasuga . "

" Stop with this master . You can call me rimuru . But I won't  pay anything ."

" It's ok rimuru sama . Only a body to stay here is enough . "

I then gave them artificial bodies made of oricalcum .

" Ok from now on you will be known as Diablo.  you will be Aston and other one McLaren . "

Diablo and Aston evolved into demon peers and McLaren remained archdemon . Aston is duke class ( more than 4000 years old ) whereas mclaren is viscount class demon ( at least more than 400 years ) . They both summoned their subordinates 100 each . I gave them bodies and names.  Most of them evolve into greater demons and some even evolve into archdemon .
Diablo was appointed as my second secretary while others are used in information gathering .

Rimuru's office

After I announced shizue as my fiance shuna behavior has been different . When shuna was was leaving office after placing papers . I called out to her. 

" Shuna you have been avoided me lately.  did I hurt you somewhat . "

" No rimuru sama it's not like that  . I am just busy . I will take my leave . "

I then cornered shuna to the wall .

" Then why are you avoiding eye contact with me . "

" I... it's not right rimuru sama . You shouldn't do this with other girls . You are engaged now . "

" Shuna do you like me ? "

" Huh why are you asking me so suddenly ? "

" You don't have to hide it . If you are not clear with your feelings you won't be able to face me in future also . Beside in this country their is no such rule where I can't love more than 1 woman . "

" But shizue sama . "

" If she approves of it will you be honest with me ?"

She nodded . Then both of us went to shizue house.

" Shizue are you inside ?"

" Hai rimuru san shuna welcome . Both of you came here . Do you have any work . "

" Shizue we have something to talk to you  . "

" What"

" Will you object if I get another wife . "

" Am I not good enough rimuru san.  "

" No no it's not like that . "

" I will object if you marry just
anyone. But if it's someone I thrust I will allow it . Since I king can have many queens . But I will always be number 1 ok . "

I nodded .

" Shuna you listened to her . Will you tell me how you feel about me . "

" Yes shuna . You can be honest with us . "