Part 3: saint monster confrontation arc , PROLOGUE

Ruberious

Demon lord Roy Valentine is absent thanks to walpurgis . Now is the perfect time to find out holy emperor' s true identity .
Laplace Snicked in the HQ of the western holy church and went towards inner sanctum .
He then sensed some strong aura .

Is this holy emperor ? No . It's Hinata sakaguchi .
Hinata came out of shadow and took out her sword. 

" To sneak into this sacred place.  That is why I hate pests . "
What the hell ? What's going on ? Wasn't boss supposed to lure Hinata out ? This is not what they told me .

" Valentine being out is nice and all but I won't stand a chance is that women is guarding the place .
How the hell am I supposed to win against that type of monster -"

Laplace mumbles and decided to retreat. 

" Eh .... No ... Way ..."
He wants to cry .
He sense a strong shockwave of magic while seeing a distortion of space outside in the surrounding of ruberious. 
" Trash , how dare you show yourself before me again . "
Demon lord valentine shouted. 

" Dammit , and now we get a demon lord ."

" You puny insects think the same . Do you louts love running around that much . " After hearing that laplace was estrangled by Valentine's word . He stops his footsteps.

" What do you mean by that?

" Huh , it's none of your business , but still I'll tell you . Just now , demon lord clayman died . That trash just like you was running around with his tails . He even cried embarrassingly at the end.  Hahaha "
Valentine laughed mocking clayman. 

" What did you just say ?"

" Haha , why are you getting so pissed about it ? This is none of your business right . "

" Shut your mouth , oi , you said clayman is dead , is it true ?"
It's not impossible to believe that clayman died but laplace wanted to confirm it .

" Hahaha , trash you all are really working together . This is everything a luminous sama has predicted.  "
Laplace was frozen in shock seeing valentine laughing loudly at his friends death. 

" What are you laughing at , you bastard !"

" Trash , who do you think ... Guwu. !"

" YOU SONUVABITCH ! STOP LAUGHING AT MY FRIEND !"

laplace started raining punches at valentine . His fists didn't stop for an instant .
Valentine was thrown away at a tree. 
But it was not enough to kill , someone like valentine who posses ultraspeed regeneration .

" Don't get all cocky , you puny insect ." Valentine gets up and shouted with anger due to humiliation he receive from laplace .

He starts turning blood into a mist of blood fog , spreading it to surrounding -

" Die , < blood Ray >"
He launched his most powerful attack . But it didn't activated. 

" It won't activate.  It's useless , you are already dead . "

" Wuu !"

" That's right , this is your core that I hold in my hand . You can't move now , can't even make a sound , right ?"
He announces that cruelly .
Valentine's body starts to tremble. 
Is , is this fear ? am I afraid ?

" You are a bit late to realise that . Yeah , I'm pretty strong ." laplace said and crushed his core. 

Valentine disappeared from the face of world .