Martial tornament-4

Match 2 : Ranga vs Lion mask 

" Welcome to the second match of super six showdown, candidate nominated by rimuru sama Ranga and his opponent mysterious fighter Lion mask. Will ranga succeed in defeating this warrior or his strength will prove to be to much. " Both contestants entered the arena with a huge cheers from the crowd and took their position. Lion has a serious expression and he didn't looks like someone to be messed around, he knew the consequences of being defeated here. 

" START " Souka signals the start of the match. 

Both the participations attacked each other without wasting a second. In terms of ep there was not much difference between them, carrion has an existence value of 450k in normal mode while ranga has little more than him. But Carrion has way more experience than him , having being fighting for around 500 years. 

Ranga launched a lightning strike at lion mask which he evaded and covered the distance between themself. His aura covered fists collides with ranga's body or so it seems, 
BOOM! His fist didn't connected with his body but a barrier made of lightning. Upon coming in contacted with it, a large explosion occurred . 
" Tsk , You are quite clever one . " He compliments ranga and took some distance between them, But ranga is not someone to do allow him to go out of his reach. 
Using wind magic, he created a high air pressure around lionmask capable of crushing even beings like sky dragon. Even though it was not enough to defeat him, ranga successfully reduced his movements and launched a powerful attack towards him. 
" Death storm ! " a single target version which focuses all the destructive energies from the storm into a single enhanced black lightning bolt. It was strong enough to even harm ex demon lord like carrion. In his normal form, carrion doesn't have enough speed to evade it so he quickly transform into his royal beast form. He have to win this match at any cost since milim is watching it and she won't except his defeat. He doesn't want to face the rath of destroyer. 

" ROYAL  BEAST FORM! " Carrion quickly evaded the lightning strike and break free himself from air pressure. 
Tsk  , carrion san is very serious about this match! he even used his unique skill here, I thought he won't reveal his identity here , but thinking about it won't do anything good. I have to also show my a game here. 
Ranga also decided to use his special technique he learned after countless battles inside the labyrinth .  His entire body transformed into lightning itself boasting his speed and strength to another level. 
The real battle between two disaster class monsters started. Ranga is long range fighter and against someone of equal strength in close combat usually results in his loss. So to fight in close combat he learned this technique, in just short interval dueling against fighters like zegion, benimaru  he has master it. But still it has a time limit, he can only go for about 10 minutes in this form without sustaining fatal injury. 
Both fighters were almost equal to each other with carrion having advantage in terms of techniques. He was matching him with blow to blow, the shockwave from their blows are enough to kill a veteran warrior. Even crowd was also somewhat able to guess the strength of these monsters. Excitement of audience reached its peak as match entered it's last  few minutes. Ranga knew he has half minute left in this form and he can't fight against carrion after that. He collected massive amount of magicules and got ready for his strongest attack, he used around fifty percent of his energy and released his strongest attack ever. A massive lightning energy cannon released at carrion with full force, it is powerful enough to destroy charybdis in single attack.  Carrion sensing the danger of this attack released his strongest attack.

  Carrion sensing the danger of this attack released his strongest attack