New bonds

Three luminaries appeared from a portal and knelled down before me. 

" Demon lord rimuru , it's pleasure meeting you . "

" We've come here to punish hinata sakaguchi for violating orders of the church . "

" I don't care about your quarrel but do not interfere me saving Hinata . We've made amends , so I won't let her die . "

" Unfortunately, that cannot be allowed. This person - hinata , she ignored the holy will of God luminous.  She needs to face the divine judgement . "
He starts talking as it's his own domain .

" B-but ! "
" Please forgive hinata sama ! She has her reason -"
Holy knights tried to defend Hinata but sages didn't listen. 

" Stop screwing around ! You crooks are the ones that deceived me ! You were planning from the start to have hinata sama killed -"
Leonard shouts but a beam pierced him .

" How dare you talk to us like that ! We are seven celestial sages !"

" Enough ! I'LL listen to your justification later . This is my kingdom and you will all obey the law of my nation.  So stop causing problems -"
I said to back down luminaries but they didn't

" That simply cannot be.  Us believers of luminous sect have pledged our loyalty to god luminous. We will not deviate from our belief . Even if it's request from demon lord rimuru , we will not comply either.  "

Are they listening to me ? It was not request but warning . How big idiots are they ? Not understanding the threat . They are starting to piss me off .

I successfully healed hinata. 

[ Don't get up now . Act like injured for sometime . ]

[ Why ?! ]

[ You don't understand , they are planning to kill you . I just received message from my subordinate , they are responsible for archbishop reyheim death.  They all orchestrated this whole situation . ]

[ Ok , I understand then let me deal with them ]

[ No, I know how to deal with these piece of shits.  I will handle them ]

I got up and locked the space around us .

{ Dimension lock }

" W- what .... " Luminaries were shocked after hearing that.

" Now the space around us is locked , no one can escape without my permission . Benimaru, souei , shion detain those three , I permit to fight . "
They approaches luminaries

" Ku , kukuku , oh my , this is bad .... "

" Are you sure about this ? It will mean waging total war with us. "
They start spouting nonsense. 

" You guys picked up the wrong person to mess with . I know you murdered archbishop reyheim and tried to frame it on us.  It was you who came knocking on our door for a fight . "
Benimaru and souei attached them but they survived these attacks due to a magic circle .

" That thing won't work against my Hercules sword ! " Shion swings her sword at them .

" What can this sword do.....

They were mocking her when they notice crisp sound of space in front of them cracking. 

" T - this is bad ! "

" The magic circle may collapses at this rate !"

" We have come this far , let's just cast immediately !"