2

*Flashback*

It's hot, but cold. Everything is quiet aside from a single voice, loud and clear, screaming for help. I feel the ground under me, hard and cold.

The voice sounds young. Are they a boy or a girl?

I wink one eye open slightly, not because I'm scared, but because it's all I can manage. He's kind of cute. He looks down at his hands, I realize he's pressing on my stomach and side. I try to lift my head and speak but nothing happens. He looks at my face and sighs then screams louder. His voice is going rough.

"Are you alive still?"

What kind of question...??

"Y...e...s..."

He puffs out a breathe and takes a bigger one, a final effort to get someone. The scream catches someone's attention and they scream 'oh my god' then run over, calling the police in the process and asking the boy questions.

*End of flashback*

I jolt awake from the nightmare.

Wait. I'm awake? The last thing I remember was being hit by a car and more people screaming again.

"Jeongin, everything okay bro?"

I look around to get my bearings, I thought I would be in a hospital bed, or, alternative choice, in a grave and not awake. Then I notice someone staring up at me from a bed lower down, on the floor?

"Bro?"

He sounds familiar... looks it too... OH MY GOD. LEE FELIX.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He's actually talking to me. Wait what did he call me? Bro?

I look down at myself and realize I'm actually not myself. I check the phone sitting next to me and recognize it but not as my own, I pull up the camera and look at myself and almost scream. I have Yang Jeongin's face, body, and phone, but I'm obviously not him, at least to myself.

"Ya, Jeongin, what's wrong, you look as if you're one of our STAYs seeing us for the first time, what's going on with you?"

I look back at Felix and shake my head, then I lay back down to go to sleep. Only I can't. As soon as my head touches the pillow music starts blaring in the dorm room. I pull the pillow over my head only to find it useless. Then someone climbs into the bed with me and cuddles me. I roll over to see a Han Jisung very close to my face. This is where I lost it. I got up and tried to run for it, only to be pulled down by Seo Changbin and fall flat on my belly.

--------------

*Meanwhile, in Lee Jisoo's house*

"Jisoo honey! Wake up! You'll be late for school! Jinwoo is here for you! He said he wants to come to your room so he's on his way!"

I sit up, stretch, and look around. I'm in a girl's bedroom, a high school student as a matter of fact, and she reaaalllyyy likes the color pink and my band. Wait why am I in a girl's room? I'm the only one in here too?

I pick up the phone next to me and look at the reflection. I scream in shock, then her door bursts open to reveal a nerdy but cool looking boy.

"Are you okay?! What happened? What's wrong?"

He comes running to my side, looks me in the eyes, holds my face, and stares right into my eyes.

"I'm fine, why?"

"Wow no honorifics? Why did you make your voice deeper?"

"Oh sorry."

"Look, I'm sorry for not visiting you at the hospital last night after you're accident but you don't have to be so cold with me."