3

*Jisoo's POV*

I had gone through talking to all of the members and we were about to begin filming once again when someone knocked on the dorm's door. Chan looked at it strangely as he stood to go answer, but their manager got up to the door first. Then his eyes got wide as he turned to look at me.

"Jeongin, Jae wants to see you in the café in about 20 minutes."

I flush and look down at the floor. I couldn't manage to say anything so Seungmin spoke up and said he would go with me.

We continue filming and finish our shoot in the dorms, then we break so Seungmin and I can go down to the JYP café.

"Jae?"

Seungmin's voice cracks as he says his name. It's insanely cute which reminded me that he's a MyDay and that was probably why he jumped to come with me. It made me smile and I almost forgot Jae was there and started cooing and talking to him a lot. Then Jae spoke and spoke to me specifically.

"Girly what happened to you?"

I looked at him calmly and then my eyes grew as I realized what he said. Suddenly, the café door swings wide open.

------------

*Jeongin POV*

We got off the bus and went into the school. We were about an hour early and had time to get to the school atrium, you know, to sit at a table and study. We were going over notes and talking quietly when someone came up behind me.

"Bro, I finally found you, we need to take you to the company café, let's go."

I nod and stand then I realized what was said. I turned around to see Wonpil covered completely to hide from fans that my be in the school. I didn't think before hugging him and walked with him. My arm was then grabbed by Jinwoo.

"You can't leave, we have school."

"Don't worry, I got both of you an excuse, just had to sign a couple of autographs and smile for pictures and here we are."

He frowned and I looked him right in the face.

"He knows who I am, this may be my only chance to switch back with Jisoo."

With a hesitant nod he follows behind. He looks nervous, and is even hiding from the prying eyes of juniors. He wraps an arm over my shoulders and I go with it, this is likely normal for them so I can't fight him off if it is.

We walk through to the front of the school, in silence. Of course. I'm mute. As we leave through the front doors, the staff members smile huge and wave goodbye to us. As we hop into a company van I sigh with relief, I can finally talk.

"How did you know it was me?"

He takes his hat, mask, and sunglasses off, making Jinwoo gasp and squeal a little like a fangirl... Or Seungmin.

"All of us knew what happened when it did, it wasn't our doing... but we definitely found you two quickly."

"Well that's good. What's the plan?"

"For now, there's no plan. We just need to get you to the company café and then we'll try and figure something out."

Jinwoo is sitting next to me with his mouth just wide open, no way he isn't star struck at this point. I mean, he's a STAY and obviously a MyDay. I would be too if I were him. I wonder if it's hit him that he's going to be seeing the rest of both groups?

As I'm thinking that, he gasps again and smacks the front of his seat excitedly.

"What's his deal?"

Wonpil is smiling and wanting to know what came over the little high school boy.