8

*Jinwoo POV*

Jisoo has been missing for a while so I'm going for a quick walk around the mall to look for her. I could have sworn I heard someone scream they found Jae, which of course can only mean they found all of them. I decide it's best to look like I'm just here to shop but still... If it weren't for me this would have never happened.

----------------

*Jisoo POV*

"Where did he go? Poor Jeongin is too 'innocent' to be out and around by himself."

I'm so worried! He's a year older than me and he somehow almost seems younger than me, it triggers a worry and fear in me. The worst part? Me, Jae, and Wonpil can't go look for him because we are idols, and I'm only an "idol" because of this stupid body switch. If I hadn't been having such a hard time with myself and he hadn't been having a hard time with himself we wouldn't have switched.

"F*ck it. I'm going to look for him. I can't just sit here and hope he finds us."

I stand up from our hiding place. We had found a bookstore inside the mall and all collectively agreed that no one would bother looking there because why would we hide there of all places. As I'm walking away I notice eyes on me and immediately want to start running to the nearest exit. I take a few deep breaths and act like I belong even though I really don't at all.

"Yang Jeongin?"

"Is that I.N???"

Wait they're only questioning, nothing more.

---------------

*Jeongin POV*

I'm pulled behind a pillar before I can catch up to the rest of them and I gasp ready to yell for help. He just covers my mouth and turns me around.

"Jinwoo you scared me! I didn't know it was you! We should find our way back to the others."

He didn't say anything to me he just pulled me into a hug. I gently but quickly pushed him off of me.

"Jinwoo I'm still not Jisoo. We really should quickly find them, Jae and Wonpil will be looking for me."

"Right, sorry, I was worried about the two of you, I guess I forgot you were her still."

We nod and start walking through the mall quickly but not suspiciously, the last thing we need is to have eyes on us when we are trying to head back to the group. It was about 2 minutes before we saw a crowd of people whispering and pointing at something. We walk passed them to see what it was hoping it was Chan or one of my members looking for us. Shockingly enough it was Jisoo herself.

She comes running over to us and immediately pulls me into a hug causing a procession of gasps but she doesn't notice or she doesn't care, and then she pulls Jinwoo in for a group hug. We both hug her back just to make it seem less suspicious but when she pulls back she's crying.

"Jisoo, pull yourself together, remember who you are..."

"Right, Jisoo take a deep breath and whatever you do, do not turn around until you stop crying, there's a crowd."

She gasps and then pulls out a hat from her backpack, a mask, and while putting the hat on swipes her eyes, grabs us both, turns around and quickly walks us back to the group. I wouldn't have questioned whether or not she was part of an idol group if I saw that in public myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The murmurs began on the internet soon after we got back to the dorms, and pictures began to surface of myself hugging this random girl and guy in the mall, and it was getting internet speculation to spiral rapidly, to the point where I was worried about going back to school tomorrow. I was gathering the ideas on how to explain for her why Jeongin would come and hug her for no reason randomly. Nothing could have ever prepared for what Chan had in mind.