Epilogue

"Dad I don't want to! I want to go play with my new friend!"

The man looks down at his son and smiles sweetly.

"Jinwoo look she's leaving, if you can catch up to her and convince her to stay you can play with her."

A little girl is leaving the park, listening to music on a portable CD player. Her long brown hair around her shoulders and a smile on her face as she walks. Jinwoo tries to speed walk to catch up with her, but hears his father making a phone call behind him.

"Yes, the girl. Yes, leaving. Okay thank you."

Jinwoo looks back towards the entrance of the park just as a black car with a cover over the license plate flies around the corner hitting her head on. The little boy screams and runs to her side, crying and frustrated. He starts yelling for help and watches as his father leaves the scene of the crime he just tried to commit. Jinwoo, though tired, lets out one last yell for help, getting the attention of an older lady walking by who calls 119 immediately without hesitating.

Jinwoo knows his father is a felon, he commits many crimes to keep his business from going under, and he's very wealthy because of it and can easily get away with these crimes since he pays people to do them for him. Jinwoo wants to come clean to the police about what happened but he knows that if he does his father will be taken from him and he doesn't want to lose him too, they had already lost his mom that same year.

For years Jinwoo and Jisoo spend almost every moment together, grew close to each other, and right when they were about to confess to each other, Jisoo switched bodies and lives with a celebrity they both look up to. Jinwoo became tense over this and slipped up in his lies. Eventually she caught him somehow, but he refused to tell her what happened all those years ago because he didn't want to lose her too.

"Jinwoo, what the hell is wrong with you?! You can't hit her ever no matter what body she's in!"

"I get it! Okay! I know! Let. Me. GO!"

He breaks free of Chan's grip and hears a bang behind him. He runs away, and mid run he decides to go to the police.

"Young man what's the problem?"

"I... I'm here to turn myself and my father in. I know you have a cold case from years ago, the hit and run with the little girl Lee Jisoo. My father put a hit on her in front of me, his name is Kim Jungsook, the famous CEO, and I held onto the information for years because that same year my mother died and I didn't want to lose my father too. I also just... I attacked Yang Jeongin, the youngest member of Stray Kids. They won't release a statement and he likely won't testify against me but I did."

"Young man these are very strong allegations. How are we sure you can be trusted?"

Jinwoo pulls out his phone and pulls up a CCTV video from years before of a park. There is clearly a man and a young boy in the park and a girl leaving. As the car hits the girl the man is seen smiling under his hat, and then he is seen walking away. The police ask Jinwoo for the exact whereabouts of his father and a warrant for his arrest is issued as well as Jinwoo being taken into custody.

Soon enough the two of them are in the news about their crimes and they are sentenced 2 weeks later. His father gets heavier charges for attempted murder and hit and run as well as hiring a hitman, while Jinwoo is only charged for assault and the company just tells him he is no longer welcome on premises or within 300 meters of Jeongin. Jisoo goes on to take part in a new elimination show in the company where she debuts in an 8 member group, 4 boys and 4 girls, making them the first ever co-ed group in JYP Entertainment.

All is well with them both minus the criminal background on Jinwoo's record. All is well... until...

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OoooooOOOoOoOo a cliffhanger! Wonder what happens next! Check out Changed, the sequel to this one and final book of the series! Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments, and leave any questions you have for the characters for the character Q&A that'll follow this part when I have enough questions!

ALSO!!! I'm in a Discord server for KPop fans to congregate and hang out, the owners want to make it more active so I'm promoting it on my account for this week's updates ONLY! They want to hold in server concerts, comeback parties, stream parties, and RPG nights run by the mods! If you want to join here's the link: https://discord.gg/2EvYTGRWXk

It may not be a hyperlink, but it's also in my announcement, and if it's not linked there then shoot me a DM and I'll send you the link personally!

Have a great day/night and I'll seeya ~Clown~