10

*Jisoo POV*

"Chan I'm confused."

"Hm? What's on your mind?"

"Why did you insist I shower with you knowing I'm a girl?"

"Oh crap."

He takes a deep hissing breath through his teeth like he just realized what he did. Then he sighs.

"I guess I forgot what was going on for a second. You kind of just meld in with us so easily that I just accepted you were one of my members."

I smile a little bit while warming up. He really put the water as cold as it could get. I shiver a little and he looks worried.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to make it that cold. I just wanted to help you out a bit!"

He runs to me to give me a hug. The shiver wasn't from cold though, it was the fact that I remembered that I got sandwiched between my favorite member and the freckled Aussie.

"Jisoo, without thinking about your accident, was there anything you noticed that was odd or off? Something you didn't notice before?"

Thinking back to it yes there is. Jinwoo looked annoyed not concerned like he normally does. I need to know why. My face is screwed up and I think he noticed because he sits next to me and looks at me intently.

"He looked annoyed while yelling for help. He didn't look concerned like I thought he was."

"Annoyed? Like... with you? Or was there someone else there?"

I shake my head, no one else was there other than the driver and the driver got away. I needed to try to remember more but if I do I could cause myself another panic attack.

"Well don't worry about it right now, worry about your current plans and schedule."

"Schedule? What do we have to do today?"

"Well you have vocal lessons, we all have dance practice, and we have an album to record, as much as I hate the idea of spoiling the album to STAY we have to record."

His eyes are shining and wild, I know he's only joking about not wanting to spoil to STAYs since that's one of his favorite pass times. Then I remembered something.

"Chan?"

"Mm?"

"Bubble?"

He gasps and takes Jeongin's phone from me and unlocks it faster than he ran eating those Buldak fire noodles.

"The password is ****, so just make sure to remember that and message every now and then. The worst thing to do is forget. I learned that the hard way."

I smile and take Jeongin's phone from him and send a few messages. I take a few selfies and post to Instagram then get ready to go record for the new album. It only takes a few hours before they get to Jeongin's part in the song, but by the time we do I'm already panicking.

"Chan, I don't think I can do this..."

"You'll be alright, I'll walk you through all of it, including your lines and queues."

I nod and walk into the booth, pop the headphones on over one ear and stare at the mic with his phone in my hand. I listened to the demo over and over for the last hour or so and I know the lyrics by heart but that doesn't take away from the intimidation of the mic and Chan's baring eyes with the other members of 3RACHA staring me down the same way with the same intensity. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. They call for the camera to start recording the behind for the album. I put the other headphone over my ear and put all my focus into the mic in front of me, not the eyes around me.