9

*Jisoo POV*

"What are you guys doing?"

I smack my forehead and sigh. Well, least they know everything without me having to repeat it all for once.

"We were just uhhhhh"

And that's all that Minho managed to say. Chan tried to speak next but his mouth just did a flap flap move. Hyunjin was the only person who managed to say a word out of the group and he just spilled it on me.

"We heard all of that, is there anything else you haven't mentioned to us?"

"I like my best friend, he's the only one who was there for me until my mom got to the hospital after the car hit me, and after years of being together and him being the only person to ever hear my voice and talk to me I fell for him, don't get me wrong I adore all of you, my bias even being Hyunjin, but I seriously miss my best friend."

All of their mouths dropped open except Seungmin.

"Yeah I had a feeling."

Now my mouth was dropped open.

"Jisoo, just a question, you said that he was the only one there when you had your accident?"

"Yeah... why?"

"Has that never been odd to you? Is there any detail you may not be remembering?"

I try to think as much as I can, but then I have a hard flashback and collapse to the ground, shaking, crying, scared, holding my head and waiting for the image of my blood on the street in streaks across the pavement went away. Jinwoo being the only person there with me, trying to comfort me the entire time, but he doesn't look scared, more of he looks angry and annoyed. I can't remember anything before that day or anything after I blacked out.

"Jisoo! Jisoo are you okay?! Jisoo!"

I had Hyunjin crouching next to me but at a slight distance with Chan on the other side of me ready to pick me up if he needed to. I'm still shaking violently and crying but I consciously move my head around and look at everyone, seeing them all worried makes me want to curl into a ball so I do.

"Jisoo, I'm so sorry, I had no idea how rough your reaction would be."

My voice comes out crunchy and rough for a second.

"Neither did I."

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!"

Chan pulls me into a tight hug and says how sorry he is over and over again, making me want to cry more but I didn't have anything left in me. I just curl into the warm hugs and the rest of the members pile in pushing me closer and closer to Chan's chest until my face was sandwiched in between Chan and Felix's chests with my nose against Seungmin's neck and my hands I don't know where they were or who they were touching. I realize now how caring and human these boys are and just how much they love everyone around them.

Once the hug breaks I refuse to release Chan and at this point I'm so exhausted he just carries me into Jeongin's bed and lays me down and leaves me one of Felix's many many stuffed animals. He pulls the blanket up to my neck and says he will make sure I sleep enough tonight, and I fall asleep to the talking in the other room quietly filling the room around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I wake up to an alarm. Not mine though, Chan had swapped rooms with one of the other members who shares a room with Jeongin and set an alarm for us both to wake up. I sit up and immediately notice something off. My arms feel incredibly weak and my legs are horribly sore.