6

*Jisoo POV*

Lee Minho grabs the mic from their manager and takes the bag of paper from her, reaching inside he takes out two, opens them, calls my name and Jinwoo's name, and the two of them freeze in place, preparing to clap for whoever got called. They look at me and I know I screwed up. I hold my mic to my mouth, and without breaking eye contact, I speak.

"The two of you will be staying after to meet with our manager and spend the rest of today with us! Please come up to the stage and greet us then go back stage and wait for us."

The two of them stand in shock and the rest of the school ushers them forward with a loud applause and lots of cheering, and, even now, I know they were cheering for Jeongin still, not me at all. I lose all joy in myself, all pride that I had had just moments before, all of it, gone. Jinwoo walks past and whispers so quietly even Jeongin couldn't hear it.

"I'm cheering for you still, don't worry."

And just like that, everything suddenly felt right. I hold the mic to my mouth once more and start singing My Pace, it just felt right, and the rest of the members, one by one, joined me. Once the trackless song was finished, we all grabbed hands, bowed, and allowed the manager to close the curtains and take one of our mics to head out on stage for the Dean to dismiss the student body and teachers.

"Jisoo, you did amazing out there! I'm so proud of you. I don't want you to have a hard time anymore, no more hard times for Lee Jisoo! When you audition I will specifically recommend you to our PD for sure. All of us will be together in the end!"

A shrill scream followed by many other screams fill the auditorium. At first I wonder what it could possibly be. Then I remember up on stage...

"Uh oh."

Me and Seungmin say in perfect harmony. We run out from back stage and into the crowd, grab the two Day6 members, and rush them behind the curtain, of course it wasn't too difficult since when the students saw us they focused on us again. In bringing the two of them backstage I didn't really think anything of it since Seungmin was with me, but then I remembered we didn't exactly explain what Jae wanted with me.

"What was that abo-?"

Hyunjin starts asking what happened but turns around mid question and sees Jae and Wonpil standing in front of me and Seungmin who are frozen to the spot. Jae looks dazed and Wonpil looks like he'd just seen a ghost but both recover quickly and try to save us from more questions.

"I came to see what you little children were up to visiting a normal high school."

Wonpil joins Jae.

"Yeah I came to tag along, I mean it's strange for a group to have been debuted for almost 3 years to still take part in small activities like this."

Chan's brows raise and he cocks his head to the left slightly.

"And that's why both of these two, the fangirl and your personal fanboy that wants to be one of you, just happen to run out from backstage to go rescue you? It's almost like they knew you were there."

I look at Seungmin and he looks at the ground.

"You said fangirl?"

Jae questions Chan. I forgot to mention that I told all of the members and staff members that work with Stray Kids that there was a thing that happened.

"Yeah, did you not know about her? I guess I made a mistake saying that."

"No I was wondering how you knew about her."

"Wait... so you know she's not Jeongin? Jisoo you need to explain the rest of the story to both of us. Now."

I look down and breathe in. I can't handle the stress all that well, and I just started enjoying my life again, for the first time since I was a little child.