5

*Jisoo POV*

Falling asleep that night was the easy part. The hard part was waking up the next morning to do hair and makeup, more filming, and then go to my school to talk to Jeongin. Worst of all was my part in all of this. I can't just nod my head and go along with everything the way I did the day before.

---------------

*Jeongin POV*

*The night before*

"I can't do this! This is violating and I can't imagine doing this to her let alone anyone doing this to me! How am I supposed to shower like this?!"

"Just don't look down, don't do anything you would think is bad, and make sure not to look in the mirror, I'll wait outside the bathroom with clothes."

I nod and reluctantly step into the bathroom and leave the door unlocked. I shower the way he said to, but I didn't do a great job with washing my body, and I found that she was in need of a shave under the arms and on her legs, but her hair products were perfect! I use the exact same stuff on my own hair... Which is a little strange.

I reach out the door to grab the clothes from Jinwoo and quickly close the door. I have no idea how to tie my hair though so I just squeeze it out over the sink and brush it.

Soon after my shower we quickly jump back into studying and not long after the mom comes in and tells Jinwoo his dad was there to pick him up. As he leaves he winks at me with a smile.

"Honey, you should get some sleep. Study more tomorrow. I love you! Sleep well!"

"Love you too mom."

I smile and she closes the door. I can hear her break down crying just outside the door.

--------------

*Jisoo POV*

The guys wake me up early the next day.

"Jisooooooooooo~~~~~~ Time to wake up! You need to shower."

I sit up and stretch. Looking at my phone I realize that they woke me up at 3 AM, which is not an abnormal time for me at all. Then I gasped. How do I shower like this?!

"Felix!!! How am I supposed to do anything like this?! I could never do anything to Jeongin! I can't imagine he would either! What am I even supposed to do? Please don't make me..."

"Jisoo, you can't go without showering. You can't even go without using the bathroom, how are you supposed to live as him if you can't even do those?"

I pout and try to do my best to get him to let up using puppy eyes.

"You stink."

My mouth drops open and I smell myself and realize I really do, after all the moving around and things yesterday... I must've sweat a gallon at Lotte World alone, that's without adding in the missions and choreography in the morning. I hate being gross, so I get up, find clothes for the day, and run to the bathroom to figure out how to do this.

I take a half hour shower, washing everything religiously and know immediately which was Jeongin's hair stuff, I use the same stuff as him and I can't be happier that he's my bias. My only problem is I don't want to wash the lower half of my body, it was hard enough for me to wash the torso and touch the... shhh secret, STAYs can't know yet! Anyway, I have a rough time with the legs since I'm trying not to look and all.

Once I turn off the water the rest of the members rush in with a towel and try to help me dress even though I can do it myself.

"GUYS!"