7

"WE HAVE TO RUN. NOW!"

Imagine this. Split screen, the two main characters in the same mindset thinking the same things. This is how this part of the story will continue for the next part.

"We need to find a hiding place! Now!"

Both Jisoo and Jeongin bolt for an exit, Stray Kids members running around gathering their group, almost like beheaded chickens. Jinwoo hides in the crowd to avoid being caught in the middle of whatever is happening. Wonpil and Jae are dodging in and out of stores trying to find one that's empty to hide in the merchandise within the shop. Jisoo manages to find a hiding spot while the rest of the Stray Kids members round up staff members and each other.

"I NEED TO GET A HEAD COUNT STOP MOVIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG!"

Father Chan to the rescue. Most people stop moving while others keep circling looking for some missing people. Jeongin is nowhere to be seen, though Jisoo knows exactly where the missing boy in her body is.

--------------

*Jisoo POV*

"Yang Jeongin what the heck are you doing here???"

So many thoughts are scrambling through my mind. I managed to escape the chaos and found a spot in a cosmetics store so I decided to whole up here by the lip tints and glosses. I wasn't the only one who found this spot comfortable though. Right after I stopped here someone came running up behind me and I was ready to bolt until my voice cracked through my panic.

"Would you hush? Nobody is supposed to know I'm not me remember? I wanted to hide somewhere safe for a minute. I needed to catch my breath and stop my racing tiny heart since I couldn't cut as you well enough to not be found strange. I speak like a boy, and one older than you at that..."

We both froze. There were running footsteps coming our way.

"Pil! I found a spot, let's hang out here until that calms down."

It was Jae! I guess they managed to get out of the mess fast enough! My only issue with that is, they managed to get out and came right to us instead. If someone sees me I'll have to sacrifice myself for the better of them, and I know Jeongin was thinking it too.

"Are you sure Jae? I thought I heard someone moving over there."

I popped my head up enough for them to see it was me and they came running to me.

"I was popping up so you WOULDN'T come over here!"

It was a harsher whisper than I intended but it was necessary.

"We need a hiding place too. And it looks like you aren't alone as it is. We need to talk anyway."

------------

*Jeongin POV*

So pretty much I saw her come into the cosmetics store and followed her. She's mute and keeps to herself she can hide well. I didn't mean to spook her, but I also didn't need to have her lecturing me when we're *hiding*.

When I looked up at Jae and Wonpil who were sitting on the floor in front of us they looked concerned and scared. Like they'd seen us throwing up lunch for the past hour.

"What do you need to talk to us about that can't wait until we aren't hiding from a mass of people trying to find us because they're fans?"

"It's about the switched body situation."

"Jae I think everything is about that at this point. What specifically?"

He shifts and glances at Wonpil who looks at the ground and mumbles that he doesn't have any idea what Jae's thinking. He doesn't say another word after that and just keeps looking at the floor... almost intensely, like he's counting dirt spots on the floor that's shiny clean. I look over at Jae who looks annoyed and rolls his eyes. Without looking at us he talks.

"You will have to live this way for a while..."

"WHAT?!"

Both me and Jisoo yelled loud enough to get someone's attention in the store. I pop up and apologize for the noise, that the price of lip pallets are insane at the mall but it's hard to find good ones any cheaper. They nod and I bow an apology some more before ducking back into hiding.

"How did you know to say that Jeongin?"

My face flushes, I guess I listen to the stylists and makeup artists too much in the dressing rooms. It's not a bad thing but it is a little embarrassing. Especially since a girl was sitting next to me.

"I listen to my stylists, I mean they aren't any less important than me, and I'm not a saint or a god so why would or should I ignore them?"

That earned me a smile from both of the Day6 members and the girl in front of me. The moment was wonderful, for sure, but then another yelp cut through it. All four of us turned to look up at the source, seeing a girl with eyes as big as Dobby's. I shift to get ready to run, as do Jae and Wonpil, then Jisoo stands calmly and walks over to her. She whispers something to her and she nods, then she smiles, pulls out her phone, and hands it to Jisoo, who takes it and takes a selfie with it. Then she hands it back to her with a smile and a bow, then motions for her to stay quiet. The girl, almost numbly, smiles and quietly walks away.

When Jisoo ducks back down with us Jae asks her what that was about.

"Simple fanservice, if you want them to keep quiet don't outright say you're bribing them, offer to take a picture for them on their phone, hand it back, and make a 'silence' signal. Works every time from what I've seen."

She smiles real big and then looks at the ground blushing. Someone behind me shifts and suddenly there's an earth shattering scream.

"JAAAAEEEEEEE!!!"

"That's our queue. RUN!"

The four of us, at the same time, go from sitting to upright and running in a matter of seconds, just as a mob of people come running down the aisle. In hindsight I probably could have stayed and acted oblivious to get their attention. You know, distraction. Instead I last second decided to join them in a race to find a new hiding place. Then, suddenly, my arm is yanked and I disappear behind a pillar.

-------------------

*Jisoo POV*

I look behind me just in time to see a flash pass across my vision and disappear around a corner. I stop running and turn around fully to see it's a pillar, but then I saw the crowd coming and decided to make a run for it.

"Jisoo keep up!"

Jae is running back to me to grab my arm and pull me behind him. I know what every one thinks. "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE LIVING THE Y/N LIFE!" Yes, technically I am. I don't want to though. The truth is I really like Jinwoo, I would love to be an idol but I don't want to be this idol. I'm just scared is all. I have no self confidence, and I'm scared I won't make it.

Wonpil stops and looks around behind us.

"Where's Jeongin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: With all the revising the story I've been doing I noticed a lot of mistakes that shouldn't have been made but I'm also fixing some of the information given in the story line because as it went on too many things dropped off or got flipped around, like names and places lol.

That said! I do still plan to do the character Q&A at the end of the story! Leave your questions in the comments with the characters name that you're asking!