.𝟬𝟬𝟰

𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆

𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆

↢ ❦ ↣

A few days after the Toman meeting you could be found sitting incorrectly on a single person couch. Your legs draped over one arm rest while your back leans against the opposite. Your hands were intertwined with each-other over your stomach as you stare up at the high ceiling.

The couch wasn't comfortable, but it beat standing up like the rest of your friends. Yeah they called you lazy at first, but you knew they were just mad you beat them to the couch first.

Currently your friends were discussing the Moebius situation - which you were supposed to be engaged in. Although, you found yourself lost in your mind, brain tricking you into thinking you were somewhere else that brought you peace.

For example, your mind took you to a park you were only at once in your entire life. You did pass it everyday to and back from school, but there was one day you actually sat down at the bench while eating lunch. Wearing an oversized jacket that was soft on the inside, protecting your bare skin from the cold wind threatening to give you a fever.

It was "golden" hour, meaning the sun would go down soon. It was the time of day you always found comfort and peace in.

Now this was a common memory that would pop up into your head whenever you were stressed. Sometimes you'd catch yourself trying to pick something up from the vision, but you always wake up the second you move. That's why you have to stay still no matter what, unless you want to face the shit-hole reality you live in.

"what are you doing here, takemichi?"

Unfortunately, you're not the only one who could ruin your comforting vision.

You pick your head up and see the boy in question standing some feet in front of you all. He tried putting on a strong and determined face, but it was overpowered by the nervous sweat and twitching lips, making him come off as highly strung.

"Hey...we're in the middle of a meeting here"

"you again...?"

"Fuck off, shithead!"

Draken, Pah, and Peh give their unwelcoming comments to Takemichi, making sure he gets a good look at all of their serious and annoyed expressions.

However, Takemichi seemed to not give up on his mission. He swallows the strained lump in his throat and clenches his fist, looking down at Mikey with a more determined face. "Can you...stop the conflict with Moebius?" he asks with a high pitched tone.

You all stay frozen in your spots, genuinely confused and irritated by this outsider's unwanted opinion.

"This conflict...I can't say why, but someone's pulling the strings behind all of this!" Takemichi doesn't give up. "If you guys could just reconsider-"