.𝟬𝟮𝟬

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗢𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗢𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹

↢ ❦ ↣

The day has finally come. The battle between Toman and Valhalla, to be specific.

Both gangs had made their appearance, showing there was no backing out. No one really planned on retreating anyways, for they were all pumped up with their leader's motivational speeches.

"might as well settle who the best gang is here. everyone came" You whistle, seeing many other delinquents and gang leaders there to view today's brawl.

"Oi, focus" Draken nudges your back as he comes from behind to stand beside you. "This ain't no time to be scouting out other men"

"Ayee...i'm not interested in that shit anyways" you assure, letting out a yawn that makes him roll his eyes.

You lift yourself up with the back of your feet every now and then, rocking back n forth. Your arms are folded over your chest as you look around, seeing everyone chat amongst themselves. Some seemed nervous while others were determined.

The only reason you were paying attention so close to details was to ignore Draken's stare that expressed he was wanting to say something - or waiting for you to say something.

"Dude, seriously. You're freaking me out" you immediately confront him, still refusing to meet his burning stare.

Draken pretends he doesn't know what you're talking about and copies your posture. "Oh, you know. I just find it weird..."

"What?" You cock an eyebrow.

"I had a really interesting conversation with someone the other day" he starts off, overlooking all the other viewers as well. "Kazutora, to be exact"

'fuck...' you immediately think, uncrossing your arms and digging them into your pockets. "As in our Kazutora? shit, when did he get out of-"

"[name]" His tone of voice shifted to a more stern one, causing you to confirm he probably knows more than enough to connect some dots. He was always wise and smart, sometimes it pissed you off.

You sigh and rub the side of your head where you had a friend of a friend stitch you up privately. She was an understanding woman and didn't question anything too personal.

"how much did he tell you?" You lowered your voice, even though everyone around you two was occupied with each other.

"Not much, only that you were a lucky son of a bitch. Then I saw you last night with a fresh scar on the side of your neck. And it wasn't hard to miss you rubbing your head the entire night" he explains. "So what happened?"

You internally curse and shake your head, looking down at the beige dirt. You didn't understand the point of someone checking up on you and asking what happened when the deed was already done.