𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 &𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸

&
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸

Chapter 1:

- I originally didn't plan for [name] and Akkun to meet in such a calming way.

- Originally she was supposed to threaten him with her switchblade but I realized that came off as too much and too aggressive.

- ALSO! I was going to add a squirrel while they waited by the tree. [name] was supposed to say, "I use to have one of those as a little girl"

- Spoiler alert, that was the only pet she had as a kid.

Chapter 2:

- This was the chapter I originally wanted to introduce Souya Kawata. But because he still isn't even introduced in the anime, I assumed it would be better to put off on him.

- So I replaced him with Mitsuya since he was another close friend.

- Also when [name] and Mitsuya are trying to figure out Takemichi's name, I really wanted to exclude that because there's a certain behavior and mindset I have for [name].

- Of course I want to have the character to act somewhat relatable and like a teen, but I felt as if it was too early to show it. In the end, i kept it in.

Chapter 3:

- I'm pretty sure i've mentioned this in note, but chapter three is when I also wanted to introduce Souya.

- Instead I replaced the scene with [name] and Mitsuya giving Takemichi and Hinata a ride home.

- Souya was originally supposed to walk up to [name] and ask if she could take the girls from his and his brother's division.

- Mikey was the one who put people in certain divisions, so it's not like it was up to him.

- [name] was supposed to agree on the charge of Souya buying her something to eat.

- It's not even that worth explaining it all.

Chapter 4:

- In the conflict between Takemichi and Pah before Moebius arrived, I didn't want [name] being that much active in it.

- When she would defend Takemichi from Pah is what I'm talking about.

- Because she's been in juvenile detention for the past 2-3 years, I wanted to put her in that position where she felt as if she didn't have the right to speak her opinion about what the gang does.

- Despite being a division captain, she still felt unsure about the role.

Chapter 5: