.𝟬𝟮𝟯

𝗔𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

𝗔𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

↢ ❦ ↣

Everything was just bleak today.

In your home it was silent. Your tv was off, the fans were off, even the little buzzing from your lights didn't make a single sound.

It was gloomy outside as well, gray clouds covering the sky as rain fell down among the people who continued their everyday ritual. They're on calls with their bosses or loved ones, assuring that they'll see them some time today.

You let out a depressive sigh as you struggle to reopen your pierced ears, trying to shove the little silver-colored stud through its flesh.

You stand in front of your bathroom mirror with its door opened, all dressed up in a black color-coded attire. You're leaned over the sink as you try to find the filled in hole you're about to re-pierce.

You wore a white short-sleeve collared shirt, followed by black trousers, black socks, and black laced up shoes. You were wearing your signature necklace, but it felt more appropriate to tuck it under your clothing today, and you now have on silver stud earrings on. Finally your hair was pulled back in a comfortable but respectful hairstyle.

You take in another deep breath before holding it in for a few seconds, pressing your hands together as your eyes close.

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since Baji's passing and his mother fortunately got the funds to hold him a service with a burial.

Kazutora already had his private trial and he was quick to admit his crime. The judge sentenced him to ten years, so when he turns eighteen he'll be sent to an adult prison.

The entire friend group last saw each other the week before this one at his trial, but all of you didn't say a word. You all sat in the back so he didn't feel like more shit if he saw you guys, fortunately he didn't.

Yesterday Baji was officially buried. You and the remaining founding members were there - having the unfortunate impact of seeing his mother break down.

You let out the deep breath from earlier and look at yourself, assuring this will be fine and no waterworks will come. However, you knew that may be a struggle.

You walk out the bathroom and grab your coat from one of the island stools. You pull it over your arms and shoulders before only buttoning up the bottom four - leaving the last three undone.

You check your pockets to feel your wallet and keys as you open your door. You make sure to grab the umbrella before walking out and shutting the door that automatically locks.

You've decided not to take your motorcycle today. You felt as if your mind was too crowded and distracting that you'll end up in an accident.

You've really only spoken with Emma within the past two weeks, but the topic of Baji or Kazutora never came up. It wasn't even you initiating the calls, it was her since she was too worried. You've even avoided the whole deal you made with Takemichi because too much was on your mind.