.𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆

𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆

↢ ❦ ↣

2002

The first time you met Kazutora was on your own terms.

When Baji introduced him to the others, you were back at home sick from the flu your brother unfortunately passed on to you. This also meant you had to miss the first day of school, bummer.

But when you were all better, Baji insisted you two properly meet than just being thrown in the same friend group together. You easily agreed and figured that was for the best. Fortunately you missed out on all the bad first impressions they had with each other.

You were twelve at the time of the meeting. You were a year older than all of them being boring in 1989 after all. You started school late, so it didn't really affect your guys' friendship.

From what you remember it was a weekend. You all met up at the usual hang out spot which was really just the small diner where Mikey liked to get his food and ice cream.

You were the last to get there. When you walked through the doors it made the little bell on top go off. They all stopped to see who it was before greeting you like usual.

Keep in mind it has already been a few weeks since they've met Kazutora, so they were already...somewhat well acquainted.

"Hey, i'm [name]" You had introduced, going for the classic handshake before sitting on the bar stool.

Kazutora sat on the one next to you, hesitantly returning your physical greeting. "Kazutora Hanemiya"

That memory really is a waste now.

But besides that, there's one time in yours and Kazutora's friendship that you'll never forget. And that was the time you all hung out on a random Friday night.

It was a good number of months since Kazutora joined your guys group. You all went to see a movie at the theaters because the trailer seemed appealing. You all snuck in your own snacks, drinks, etc. You all looked ridiculous.

"Share some mother-fucker!"

Draken, who sat next to you, reaches over and attempts to grab some of the candy in your hand.

You lean to the left - further away from him - and shake your head. "I offered you earlier! there's barely any left" you inform, glaring at him with offense.

Suddenly, you heard the bag of candy being rummaged through. You turn your head and see Kazutora - who sits on your left - taking a handful of whatever was left.

You roll your eyes and sit back up straight, tossing the bag into Draken's lap which made his face glow in excitement.

"You guys are assholes"