.𝟬𝟬𝟵

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 ?!

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 ?!

↢ ❦ ↣

You were weird.

You, a member of Toman, one so highly ranked up - was hanging out with people such as the Mizo Middle Five. You willingly talked to them and asked for their help instead of your fellow colleagues.

you even paid them with money a teenager with no job shouldn't have. Then you just left without giving them any background information about the bear they won for you.

"where is she?"

"has she even come out yet?"

"this is ridiculous, why can't we just-"

"What are you doing? Get the hell back behind this damn wall!"

"Is spying on her really necessary and appropriate...?"

The five boys in question who consider you weird are the same ones following you around the district. They run wall to wall every time you get further away, and every time you fail to notice it.

It was Yamagishi leading the line, telling them when it was okay to run to the next alley or across the street.

None of them had an objection to the unnecessary plan they had. They all wanted to see what was so important about the bear that even your closest friends couldn't know about.

"There she is! get back!" Yamagishi shoves them all back into the alley before peeping around the corner.

And he was right. There you were giving a bow to an elderly woman after she handed you a plastic bag. From the long conversation you had with her they all assumed you must have history together. She was obviously very kind after refusing your money multiple times.

"That much money probably doesn't even affect [name]..." Takuya mumbles.

"You think she sells?" Makoto asks, twisting his pinky in his ear. His question earned himself a head slap from Akkun.

"What?! I was just asking! Jesus dude..."

"Everyone shut up!" Yamagishi silences them, face scowling in irritation.

Takemichi tilts his head and stands up straight, moving himself to the opposite wall. "Maybe her parents give her an allowance?" he suggested.

The four other boys just turn to him with unamused faces. Their eyes and lips dropped in a frown, pitying their friend's stupidity.

They then look back and all freeze in place as they realize you're no longer by the small shop. The elder woman was helping another customer, and you weren't in any of their sights.

"Fuck! Where'd she go?!" Yamagishi jumps from the alley and looks around frantically. "She was just there!"

"Quick! Let's go!" Akkun takes charge and runs first, going in the direction you were last seen at.