.𝟬𝟭𝟰

𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱

𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱

↢ ❦ ↣

"In the night when she comes crawling...dollar bills and tears..."

You mumble the lyrics to a song as you hop down step by step, landing on one foot each time you move forward - almost like hopscotch.

Being on the shady and ghost side of town wasn't an ideal meet up. You've been over here once - never again. This area didn't comfort you at all since the whole anonymous person thing was sketchy in the first place.

You land on the final concrete floor before standing from your brief crouching position and looking down the tunnel underneath the bridge. You did a short scan to make sure no one was there, your switchblade already being held in your pocket.

You were wearing a white tank top with a maroon, zip-up jacket pulled over your arms. You were wearing black trousers and white sneakers. as for accessories you had your signature necklace, phone and your wired headphones. And finally your switchblade that already has an imprint on your palm...maybe some mace, but hey! Who knows?

You walk down the pavement and stop towards the middle, looming over the edge and seeing your reflection in the stream of water. You then sit yourself down, legs dangling over the edge as your hands now rest between your thighs.

One headphone was in your ear while the other hung loose against your chest - allowing you to hear your surroundings and keep a look out for the surprise guest.

For now, you lean forward and stare at the reflection in the water. A young girl looks back at you, same features and everything. Although, she did have shorter hair and dressed more proper than you were.

You tilt your head and form a scowled expression - the girl copies you. You then take a little pebble and drop it directly over the reflection. After the stone hits the water, it creates water rings and disturbs the peaceful stream. Once it calms back down you finally see yourself - which you really wish you didn't.

Now that you think about it, this bridge was really familiar. You remember you were around ten years old when you ran away for the first time. Everything at home was just overwhelming and was suffocated with loneliness, so you needed a break.

You were pretty anxious off and found yourself wandering the streets. That is until it began to rain, so you found shelter under this bridge. That's why it was so familiar.

That memory gets you wondering - out of all the bridges on, why choose this one? there's some more secretive and hidden just in case someone wanted to dispose of a body.

You slap a hand to the side of your head and groan, "Fuck...I should've told someone where I was going. My body won't be found for weeeeeks" you whisper to yourself, disappointed in your poor choices.