.𝟬𝟭𝟱

𝗬𝗼𝘂 & 𝗠𝗲

𝗬𝗼𝘂 & 𝗠𝗲

↢ ❦ ↣

"Here it is-" You walk into your apartment and place your keys on the table, "-My isolated palace"

Kazutora follows behind and shuts the door, remaining there until you take notice of his sudden stop.

"Oh, you can keep your shoes on. I don't really care about that" You assure, even though you kick off your own shoes.

"How do you afford this place? Swear I saw like five people in suits on the way up here" The boy says in shock, slowly walking to take in the decor.

"It's actually already paid for, I just buy myself groceries and whatever" You smile, walking through the kitchen and opening a cupboard. "Want anything to drink?"

"Uh...I'll have some water" Kazutora responds, eyes glued to a painting hung over the couch in the living room. "Sooo....do you have a job? or how do you get the money?"

You shrug and begin to put ice into the cups. "What inspired the hair?"

Kazutora turns around and sits himself on the couch, rubbing at his hair in question. "New me I guess?" He laughs it off. "Seems like i'm not the only one who changed" His eyes follow you as you walk past him while handing him his cup of water.

You take a seat on the other end of the couch which was really just a cushions over. You sip your water with furrowed eyebrows, swallowing before placing the cup on the coffee table. "I don't think I've changed?"

"Please, look at your hair. You grew it out!" His hand points to your hair before dropping to his thigh. "Your voice also got a little deeper" his hand makes a scratching gesture towards his own throat. "And you seem a little more responsible..."

"Yeah well, reform school for girls seems to focus more on being a proper woman than punishing us for our crimes. Despite letting us break so many rules" You sigh with a head shake, leaning back into your couch and lifting your legs onto the coffee table.

"So what? you're a perfect little angel now?" He jokes, but you personally took some offense.

"Ha...uh, no. I went back to Toman the second I got out" You inform, adjusting yourself so your legs are pulled up on the couch as you lean your head onto your fist. "I was cuffed for no reason, remember? Why should I have been punished?"

"From what I heard you were caught with illegal narcotics"

You scoff. "They weren't mine, dude!" You remind, rolling your eyes at the thought of your fresh teen years being ripped from you.

"Yeah, and I wasn't the one holding the bolt cutters"

Suddenly, the room goes quiet. You guys share a silence that's tension becomes so thick you swear you two can suffocate from it. The memories of that night each brought a sour taste in your guys mouth.