.𝟬𝟭𝟵

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

↢ ❦ ↣

Just the next day another Toman meeting was held. It's why Mikey was blowing up your phone and practically killing its battery.

Now you stand in the cold wind, forcing your eyes to stay open as everyone else around chats with each other, waiting for the meeting to start.

Your hands were tucked into your pockets, hair in front of your shoulders and covering your side profiles as you look at the ground. Your lips were chapped, skin on the sides of your fingernails were bit, and dried blood rested at the top of your fingertips. You swear you can feel your own heartbeat, racing with the throbbing in your head.

"Why the hell do you look like a mom that works four jobs and has three kids"

You snap out of your head and look to the side, seeing a familiar set of twins that seemed to love humiliating the shit out of you.

"Go break another leg of yours" you fire back, rubbing your eye and letting out a shortened yawn.

Nahoya laughs and slaps a hand to your back, making you jolt forward. Sometimes he even forgets his own strength, or maybe you just felt drowsy in the moment.

"Nahoya's right. You look like you already lived life more than once without a break" Souya pipes in, standing on the other side of his brother.

"Well fuck, aren't you guys good at compliments" you roll your eyes. "Is it that twin telepathic shit?" you accuse, making them turn their heads with an unfazed yet disappointed frown. That's the whole reason why you said it anyways, to piss them off.

Satisfied with their reactions, you turn back to the front as you catch a glimpse of Draken and Mikey approaching. The twins do the same and remain silent, assuming your guy's conversation was done.

"The pre-battle meeting for our fight against Valhalla starts now!" Draken announces, stopping a few feet behind Mikey who expresses an unbothered face.

Everyone went silent and stilled their bodies, giving Mikey their full attention.

"I'm glad to see you all here today" He starts off. "Now tomorrow we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us, so there's nothing for us to gain" he states. "As you may know Baji is our enemy, and we don't go easy on traitors! That is our policy!"

"Our policy is also no parties unless he's invited-" Nahoya leans over. "-but we still break it..."

You nod your head in agreement. "His fault for always eating all the food"

"Guys-" Mikey grabs everyone's attention once again. "Can I...just be a kid for a moment?"

Everyone watches with furrowed eyebrows as Mikey drops to his bottom, crossing his legs as a smile forms on his lips. "I don't want to fight Baji" He admits.