.𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

↢ ❦ ↣

Every Moebius member stands in disbelief as Mikey gets off his bike and walks towards you all.

Peh-Yan seemed the most surprised of them all. It was easy to tell the difference between his nervous sweat and the rain.

"Oh, I see..." Mikey says with a normal expression, not yet bothered with the situation. "I knew I should've waited for [name] to tell me what happened" he sighs, slowly walking.

They all look confused, that includes you and your friends.

"The second I left I was informed the fight was happening somewhere else. Guess that was just a distraction so Ken-chin could get attacked"

"I'm doing it for Pah-Chin!" Peh-Yan calls out, still refusing to look at any of you, just staring at the road with an angered expresion.

Mikey quietly scoffs and tucks his hand into his pockets. "This isn't your style, Peh. So who tempted you into doing this?" Now he was getting impatient, not liking how he was dragging this conversation out.

"Hear that, says he should've listened to me" You lean over and whisper to Mitsuya.

"Shh!"

You stand back up with an offended look. "Whatever" You turn back just in time to see a strange...man? boy? whatever.

You all watch as this man with black hair along with a blond streak walk out from the crowd. He wasn't wearing any kind of uniform, just casual clothing like you are. He had a cigarette in his left palm, being able to smoke it with the help of a Moebius member holding an umbrella over him.

"What a surprise. Mikey isn't just all brawn. How dull" he says.

"And who are you" Mikey sounds as if he's demanding an answer.

"Doesn't matter who I am" The guy shrugs. "But I am in charge of Moebius at the moment. So just call me Hanma"

"Hanma, the nasty creep lord behind all this?"

"Well aren't you a pain in the ass, Mikey?" Hanma sarcastically smiles, easily looming over the boy.

Moments of silence pass by as they just stand in front of each other. All of you are on edge, ready to jump in at any moment - even if it means fighting against unfair chances.

All of a sudden Mikey lifts his leg up and goes for his iconic kick, aiming for the square middle of Hanma's head. However, for the first time anyone has ever seen, Mikey didn't land his attack.

Hanma raised his left arm and blocked the kick, dropping his cigarette in the process. "Aww...don't act so hasty Mikey" He teases, letting his newly found bruise heal itself.