2; Heartburn?

Track 2; STOP! by UPSAHL

◥◤ ☼ ◢◣ ☼ ◥◤ ☼ ◢◣ ☼ ◥◤

Your brother wasn't anywhere near you, yet you could still hear him freaking out in the back of your mind. You couldn't have been more thankful that you were the solo occupant of your car upon your collision, but that didn't change the fact that the Hashibira brains all work the same: internal panic. The only difference between you and Inosuke is that you were much smoother about keeping it contained.

For the most part, at least.

Not now though.

You'd met many handsome men. You were friends with quite a few who belonged on the cover of the Vogue magazine—especially Uzui Tengen—okay stop that. What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Absolutely not staring at the dreamboat of a guy asking if you're alright. You need to check the condition of your car and see if the other driver you hit is okay—you can't look away.

You probably looked stupid, sitting there with your jaw slack with your nose bleeding in a crashed car, unable to take your eyes off of the living, breathing god in front of you. He realistically wasn't one, but he sure as fuck looked like one to you right now. His right arm is bracing himself against your car, his left on the door handle. His eyes were hypnotizing; like a setting sun that you could stare at forever. You don't notice his mouth is moving, he's still speaking to you, still absolutely starstruck.

He waves a hand in front of your face, snapping you back into focus. The oxygen returns to your lungs.

You only heard the last half of his sentence. "—head pretty good."

He still wasn't wearing a shirt.

Somehow, you remember what breathing is. That's good. Your eyes flit away, finally finding something else to focus on, the actual accident. "Y-yeah...just..." Nope you have to look back, the human standing next to you is too good to be true. Since your eyes are level with his pecs, that's what you start at, god you almost wanted to touch them. His abs are right in your peripherals...you look at them a little too long before you snap back up to meet his gaze when his head tilts to the side.

He's smirking, and he's got an eyebrow cocked.

Oh fuck, he caught you.

Your heart fucking stops.

He cannot look at you like that.

It should be illegal.

"Can you stand up?"

Your brain has suddenly returned, and you take a deep breath. "Y-yeah, it's just a nosebleed."

Good job! That was your most functional sentence yet! It still didn't really make any sense seeing that he had asked you a different question, though. Can you do it again?

He visibly bites his tongue on the left side before clicking his tongue. "Oh, you're in shock. Should I call an ambulance?"

"N-no! I'll be alright, I'm uh, just a little shaken." You're still not really able to register what's going on until he opens the door for you.

Your heart is doing laps while your mind is frothing. You undo your seatbelt and get out on shaky legs. Standing up does you some good though, and helps the blood flow in your system return to its normal route. "Do you—"

Nope, if you look at him you were probably going to pass out.

"C-can you check on the other drive for me while I get my license and stuff?"