3; Grounded

a/n: y/n has the same eyes as Inosuke. figured they needed something to prove that they were siblings, so there it is lol

Track 3; THAT'S ON YOU! by Rei Ami

◥◤ ☼ ◢◣ ☼ ◥◤ ☼ ◢◣ ☼ ◥◤

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Zenitsu loaded into Shinobu's small suv with little to no argument. Zenitsu demanded to know the man sitting in your passenger seat, yet nobody gave him the answer he desired. It only went smoothly because you prevented yourself from getting out of the car in the first place—otherwise you were sure that you would skin Tanjiro and hang him by his toes. You pulled away from the curb first, your friends car following you.

You could feel Kyoujurous eyes on you. When you glanced at him he seemed focused, and thinking about something. You almost shrink under his gaze, but instead flatten your left foot against the floorboard of your car. Tensing your legs leads to the same reaction in your arms. He smirks, and looks back at Mitsuri. Your brain immediately went to the gutter. You could physically feel his hands running up the inside of your thighs, taking a handful of your ass, nipping at your neck.

Without thinking, your left hand came flying out of nowhere and slapped your cheek. It wasn't hard enough to make your head move, but it righted your senses and reminded you that you were driving. Two hands on the steering wheel, (Y/N). And eyes on the road. Get your shit together. You can't be acting like this while bailing out Inosuke.

Sunset eyes return to you, yet you don't notice. Which is probably a good thing.

You grit your teeth and your knuckles go pale on the steering wheel.

That little demon.

The faint sound of Mitsuri's acrylics hitting her keyboard at a rapid pace melt into the thoughts of the different ways you were going to kill your baby brother. You glance at her through the rear view mirror. She's sitting directly behind you, which you're thankful for. If she was able to see your face while you were driving you would never hear the end of it. She's got a small, coy smirk on her face. She's concocting something behind your back, and you know it.

"Who are you texting?"

Your heart drops in anticipation when you hear the familiar 'sent' sound from her iPhone. You almost shed tears of relief when Kyoujurou's phone doesn't go off.

"Nobody."

The look on her face says otherwise when a message pops up on her phone. You can tell her chat is open.

"Is it who I think it is?"

"No."

"I don't believe you."

Her green eyes meet yours in the rear view mirror. "Why so curious, (Y/N)?"

"No reason."

You averted your gaze back to the road. You're almost to the police station and Kyoujurou hasn't said a word to you. There is some sort of tension in the air and you do not understand what it is or why it is there. Is it you creating this tension or him? Was it a two way street? Your mind is beginning to froth again when you pull into your parking spot. You barely remember to pull your keys out of the ignition when he gets out of the car.

"C-can he even come in with us?" You ask Mitsuri when he closes the door.

"What do you mean?" She asks you, blinking a few times.

"He's...shirtless?"

She turns to look at Kyoujurou out the back window. "He has a shirt?"

You follow her eyes and immediately snap them back front and center. She was fucking right. It wasn't much, but it was a thin white shirt that barely did anything to protect you. Had he been wearing that the entire time? Or had he just put it on? Where did it come from? You almost let your face smack the concrete once you finally make it out of the car. You quickly catch yourself with a small noise of surprise and try to act chill. Only a few seconds go by before Shinobu pulls in with Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Zenitsu in tow.