•One•

Y/N!!!!! Someone called out from the kitchen. You look over to see your friend Jett. Also the head chef in the kitchen. "Y/NN WE NEED MORE GREEN ONIONS CAN YOU TELL SOVA TO GO TO THE BACK AND GET SOME?? THANKS" You grumble and go from the counter you were cleaning to go find that Russian man.

A few minutes later you cant seem to find him so you decide to go to the back yourself. You sigh and start walking towards the back to go pick up the green onions that were left into the back a few hours ago. You open the backdoor and find the crate gone along with the green onions. You gasp in surprise and go call Jett. "JETT... THEYRE KINDA GONE..."
A few seconds later she calls back "I TOOK THEM ALREADY YOU WERE BEING SLOW NOW GET BACK TO WORK" You stand there in confusion for a second then go inside the restaurant and shut the door behind you.

You wander off to one of the tables and take their order as usual. You scribble some things down and nod and leave. As your moving to another table to take their order you see a man with black hair and a blue stripe down the middle of it. You couldn't help but stare at him. His jawline was perfect. It was sharp and and perfect. His hair was soothed back perfectly. You snapped out of the trance you were in. You quickly took the tables order and stormed off to the kitchen to give the orders to the chefs.

You come into the kitchen and hand the orders to Jett. "You look weirdly red. Whats wrong? Are you sick?" Jett said and looked at your face which was a slight red. "N-No!! Im fine!!" You say looking away from Jett. you were trying to look for that good looking man back there. "I need to goo...Take orders..Yea..." You say before scurrying away from Jett.

You turn around to look for that mighty fine man. Your eyes scurry the room with excitement and stop as you see him on his phone waiting. You waltz up to him and speak "Hello!! What kind of drinks will you like today?" He looks up at you with confusion "I already ordered my drink..?" You felt stunned and stood there in embarrassment. "M-My bad haha.. What food can I get started for you?" You laugh nervously and and look at him. "Ill have the.. Tteokbokki." He said while looking at his menu in-front of him. You nod and scribble something down on your paper. "Is that all sir?" He nods and hands you his menu which you take and leave his table. You start heading to the kitchen.

As your walking you run into another waiter who was carrying drinks and for some reason they spilled on the both of you making a scene between you two in the restaurant. You get up from the floor and help the person who crashed into you up. "Im very sorry Y/N.. Ill treat you to icecream later alright..?" You nod "Thanks Sova." you help him stand up and you pick up the empty jars from the floor. "You clean the water up and ill take these back to the kitchen." You nod and say to your Russian friend. "Got it." He responds. You nod and head to the kitchen.

You walk into the kitchen and put the jars into the sink. "Ahem. Y/N." You hear a familiar voice behind you. You turn around and see Killjoy. Who is looking at you in dismay. "Hey..." You respond in embarrassment "Do you need a change of clothes? Theres extra uniforms near the bathrooms. "Yea thanks Killjoy." You say while chuckling softly. "Go on and change your uniform. Ill go tell Jett what happened" She says as she walks away from you.

A few hours later your shift is over and you wait 30 minutes on a table to wait for Sova to finish his shift. 30 minutes later he walks up to you ready to go. "Cmon lets go get ice cream I owe you." You chuckle and make a small stop at your apartment to change. You walk out and meet him waiting outside your door.

You two walk out and go get your favorite ice cream shop: Bens Ice cream.

You two get there and wait in line. You look around and see that very very attractive man from earlier staring at you. You stare back. Its an intense staring contest!! You slowly squint your eyes at him. A few seconds later you blink and be starts chuckling to himself. "What a jerk." You mutter. "What was that?" Sova says looking at you curiously. "Nothing nothing." You say.

You two get your ice cream and you sit on a bench opposite from his. You talk about what happened at work today and suddenly you looked back at the bench the attractive man was sitting on to see him gone. "Huh.. Weird.." You say "Right? My babushka said its not okay to brag but then Killjoy was!! It was so mean." You chuckle and respond. "Thats too bad.. Its alright I think tomorrow might be a little better." He sighs and says "I heard there was a new guy applying for the restaurant as a chef." You glance at him. "Who?" You ask. "Some rich guy.. Like.. Rich rich.." He responds. "Oh jeez.. Hear me out. I drop out of school and marry him and be set for life?" Sova shook his head and sighed in dismay. "Bad choice my friend. You will regret. Trust me and my babushka." He says and smiles at you awkwardly. "Well.. What if I don't?" You smirk and chuckle. Sova shakes his head in dismay "Don't worry. Its not like he will fall for a person like me." Sova shakes his head but didn't say anything.
_____________________________

YOOOOO!!! FIRST CHAPTER DONE LETS GO!!
Who do you guys think the rich guy is gonna be??

Word count: 1000
Next chapter sooonnnn~~~~~~

Word count: 1000 Next chapter sooonnnn~~~~~~

I FIND THIS SO CUTE!! OK BYEEE <33