•Three•

Before you read!!

Yooo 3rd chapter!! So cool!! I love how I check this wattpad each hour or so just to see if anyone else would read. Anyway Enjoy!!

(Im will waiting for the reaver 2.0 bundle.. Someone gotta buy it for me istg..)
jkjk

________________________________

Your on your day off so you decide to sleep in more. You close your eyes to fall asleep but you cant stop thinking about what happened. You couldn't help but smile and giggle happily while covering your hands over your pink face.

You hear your phone ding and you look over and grab your phone from the desk. You turn your phone on and open Discord.

- 60 unread messages-

Oh fu- You mumble. You check the group-chat you have with Neon and Raze.

Y/N: Why did you guys @ me 60 times??

Neon: FINALLY YOUR ON JEEZ- Your on your day off right?

Raze: Come hangout with us!! Girls day out~~

Y/N: I was gonna try and find Yoru's Instagram account and stalk it..

Neon: What if I told you I have it and the only way to get it is if you hangout w us!!

Raze: I almost blew up his apartment..

Neon: RAZE SHUT UP

Y/N: YOU GUYS FOUND HIS APARTMENT?? WYA HMU RN. RN.

Neon: Meet us in-front of  the restaurant. Be there at 5 alright?

Y/N: Alright!! Cya girlss~~

You turn your phone of and start getting ready for the day.

                               -schedule-

12:00: Wake up. 

12:10: Shower

12:30: Get out of shower

12:57: Make breakfast

1:20: Start breakfast.

1:56: Finish cooking

2:30 Finish eating

2:35 Clean up

2:40 - 3:50: Stay in bed and scroll through Tik-Tok etc etc

4:00: Pick outfit

4:20 Change outfit.

4:30: Satisfied with outfit

4:45: Get bag and things for girls day out

4:55: Start walking to the restaurant

5:10 At the restaurant!!

You meet up with Raze and talk for a bit. "Yo wheres Neon?" You ask Raze who was obviously looking through the restaurant windows. "ARE YOU LOOKING FOR KILLJOY?!" You shout quietly so nobody else can hear you.
Raze peeks her head back at you and laughs nervously "Hey look theres Neon!!" She says while pointing at Neon from a distance. "Holy shit I forgot how fast she runs.." You mutter. She runs up to you two and pants softly. "H-Hi guys.. My mom said I couldn't go out until I ate something.. I couldn't resist chicken adobo!! My bad.." She says worriedly.

                          -An hour later-

You three are walking around the mall talking with bags in your hands. You decide to go sit down at a table outside with an umbrella over it. "Soo.. You guys found his apartment??" You blurt out to Neon and Raze. "Of course! But first you have to fill is in on what happened in that alleyway~~" Neon said teasing while Raze had a sinister smirk on her face. "Alright fine! So after I went dead quiet he walked up to me and pushed me into a corner-" You tell and get interrupted "OH?? TELL US MORE OH MY GOD Y/N!!" Raze said with a shout.