MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! Im giving you a silly little Christmas special that isnt apart of the story but you guys deserve it anyway!!
(🌶️🤭)

"Y/NNN WAKE UP!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!" You hear Neon and Raze shout as Neon jumps violently shakes you awake. "What the hell.." You mutter and check your phone to see that its only 7:00. "Its only 7:00.. Get outta here.." You whine and pull the blanket over your head. "This is my house so get up and help us clean. We have company coming this afternoon." You hear Raze say sternly. You reluctantly nodded and got out of bed and got ready for the day.

(YOU CAN WEAR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO AS LONG AS ITS CHRISTMAS THEMED AND STUFF!! <<33)

After getting ready, At about 10:00 People started to arrive. Raze invited all of the staff cafe and more. Your greeting everybody and placing their gifts under the Christmas tree that they brought. Once again, You hear another knock on the door. "ILL GET IT!!" You hear Neon shout as she slides on the wooden floor with her socks. "OH Y/NN!!~~ GUESS WHO IT IS??" You hear Neon say loudly as your attention quickly goes to her, Thinking that its a special someone. "WHO??" You yell back in excitement. "Y/N!!" You see Jett running up and embracing you into a hug. "JETT!!" You say happily but feel a bit disappointed that it wasn't the person you were expecting. "Merry Christmas! I got you something for later." Jett says as she breaks the hug you two were in. "You didn't have to!! But thank you." You say while smiling happily.

After greeting a few more guest, You sat down to drink some hot coco. Right before you were about to sit down you hear the doorbell ring. You groan as you yell "Ill get it!" You get up and set your hot coco down on a small table. You walk over to the door and open it, You see Yoru smiling softly while carrying his little brother Axel, in his arms. "Hey Y/N, Merry Christmas." He says warmly as he sees the small smile on your face. "Y/N!!" You see Axel squirm in Yoru's arms to try to get to you. "Hey Axel! Merry Christmas!" You say as Yoru lets you take Axel into your arms. "Sorry for bringing my little brother, I was in the middle of babysitting him when Neon messaged me." Yoru spoke as he stepped in the house. "No problem! Come on! Were just about to start." You say happily as Yoru nods at you. "Y/NNN.. Im bored. Can we play something?" Axel whines as he looks up at you. "Do you want some hot chocolate? Lets go get you some." You say as he nods excitedly.

After some karaoke and playing games with Axel and tiring him out with Yoru to put him to bed in the guest room. It was finally time to open presents. Everyone had a fun time opening gifts and saying thank you and all. But alas, It was time for everyone to go home. "Y/N you can stay here for the night if you want to" You hear Raze offer as your about to walk up the stairs to get Axel. "No im alright! Thanks for the offer Raze. Yoru invited me over to sleep at his place." You smiles happily as Raze nods and says. "Alright then. Stay safe alright?" You hug her and go upstairs to go get Axel.

You open the door to the guest room when you see Neon lifting your duffel bag with your things in it. "I heard you were sleeping over at that things place so I packed your things for you!" She smiles as she hands you your duffel bag. "Thank you Neon! Thank you for everything." You smile as you hug her like you did with Raze. "No problem. I heard Yoru is already in the car waiting for you and Axel. So have fun and use protection." She snickers and runs out of the room quickly as she sees the surprised look on your face. You quickly shook it out of your mind and picked up Axel, Holding him baby style.

After saying a few goodbyes and all. You walked out the door to see Yoru leaning against his car on his phone. He looked up and smiled softly. "Get in Y/N. Ill take your bag and if you wouldn't mind to hold Axel for the ride." You smile and hand him your bag while nodding. "No problem! I can hold him."

AFTER YALL R IN THE CAR AND ON THE ROAD ALREADY LMAO

"By the way, My family wont be home. Its just going to be my brother and the two of us." Yoru says while leaning back on his seat. "Thats fine." You say smiling. He nods as he steps on the pedal and drives a bit quicker.

WHEN YOU GET TO THE HOUSE AND STUFF AND GO INSIDE AND SET ALL OF UR STUFF IN THE GUEST ROOM AND YEAYEAYEA WHATEVER 💀👍

"Hey Y/N, I put Axel to bed and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to chill for a bit.. Just you and I." Yoru says shyly as he walks in your room slowly. You smile softly and look at his embarrassed face. "Of course! What do you wanna do?" You say as he walks into your room and sits at the edge of the bed. "I wanted to give you another Christmas gift but I was a bit nervous to hand it to you at the party." He says as he hands you a wide flat present. You smile at him and slowly start to tear through the wrapped paper. After your done taking all the wrapping paper off, You realize its a detailed painting of you and Yoru. "Oh my gosh! This is so good! Did you do this?" You say while looking at him. "I did.. Merry Christmas Y/N.." He says with a small tint of red that spread across his cheeks.

After a while, You two decided to watch a Christmas movie to end the day. You were leaning against the backboard of the bed while Yoru set up the laptop. "Do you mind if I.. Go next to you?" He says with a bit of embarrassment. You nod and pat the bed space next to you. He starts the movie and quickly crawls in the bed next to you."

AFTER THE MOVIE YADDA YADDA 😒😒

"That was amazingly horrible." Yoru says as the end credits start to play. "Aren't all Christmas movies like that though?" You say while chuckling at his statement. "Valid valid.. Well I should get outta here. You need sleep." He says before looking at you and getting out of the bed. Right before he's about to walk out the door with the laptop you say. "Wait- Come here for a second." He turns around and sets down the laptop before walking towards you. "What did you want?" He says while leaning down to your level.

You look into his eyes and grab his chin softly with your hand as you slowly start lowering it down to your face. "You don't mind right..?" You say nervously. "Not at all.." He says while looking at you. You nodded and slowly pulled his face in closer until your lips merged together. You pulled away before blushing deeply. "Doitagain." Yoru demands quickly. "What?" You say surprisingly. "Please..?" He whines softly before being pulled into another kiss by you. Its a long, passionate kiss. "Fuck.. Another one. Come here.." He says while getting onto the bed with you. You two make out for a while after your hands start undoing his belt slowly. "wait wait wait.. Are you sure you want to do this..? Are you sure you wanna fu-" He says while getting cut off by you kissing him roughly. "Fuck.." He breathes heavily as he pulls away "Lets not be to loud then.. Don't want to wake up Axel.."

I WANNA BE SAVEDDD

I WANNA BE SAVEDDD

Thanks for reading this silly little Christmas Special!! Ily guys and hope you had or have a Merry Christmas and got what you wished for ❤️ ❤️