•Nine•

BEFORE YOU READ

i am slowly dying1!1!1!1 Aren't we all though? I got some rando thing called "Swimmers ear" Im healed but for 2 nights my ass could NOT sleep 😁 Anyway chapter slay yes thank you for reading I appreciate it so much cause ive been busy w school!1!!1!1!1!

________________________________

Yoru takes you into his car and opens the passenger seat for you. You bend down and sit on the seat inside the car and he closes the door after you. While your buckling yourself into the seat he opens the driver door and sits down himself. He shuts the door beside him and glances at you before putting in the keys to the car.

Yoru buckles himself in effortlessly and places his left hand on the wheel while resting his right arm on the arm rest beside his seat. A few minutes of sitting in silence he slithers one of his hands on the top part of your thigh grinning. You blush and sit there flabbergasted as you look at him as he continues to drive. "Why didn't you listen to me Y/N." Yoru says sternly as he squeezes your thigh a bit. "You went to that "friend dinner" With that dumbass and it turned into a disgusting romantic k-drama scene." He said with a face.

You opened your mouth to answer but nothing came out so you shut it back and looked to the window beside you sternly. Yoru starts caressing your upper thigh and sighs softly. "At least thank me for saving you from that stupid idiot." You turn your head to look at his hand on your thigh and give a hum in response. "Words darling. Use your words." He says smugly. "Thanks." You mutter in embarrassment. "Good girl." He says as he chuckles softly and parks the car at the apartments. "Were here so your welcome." He replies and takes his hand back while bringing out his keys.

You couldn't help but feel disappointed while your grabbing your purse. You wanted that moment to last just a bit longer. But it didn't so you opened the door next to you and walked out. He locked the car as he opened the front of the building for you. You two walked into an empty hallway with multiple elevators on the walls. You clicked a button that had a small arrow pointing up and stood back and waited.

You two stood in awkward silence as you waited for the next elevator. "Is the elevator broken or wha-" Yoru says as he gets cut off by one of the elevator doors opening. You let out a small chuckle and walked into the elevator. He walks in behind you grumbling. "You think thats funny huh?" He says as he crosses his arms. You nod as you press the button with the number your apartment is on. The elevator door closes as you giggle again. "Your a fucking idiot." Yoru mumbles and looks at you. You roll your eyes and stick your tongue out at him. He looks at you with a small grin and grabs your face. "I can save you from Chamber but nobody can save you from me you got that?" He pins you to the elevator wall and whispers in your ear while letting your face go. "Your in a tight spot right now darling. And I cant help myself for so long." He says as he grins.

You blush madly and look away. He grabs your face and lifts your chin to look up at him. "Don't look away from me sweetheart. You listen to me you know that." He says as the elevator doors open. Thankfully theres nobody there so you start speaking "Hurry up lets just go.." You say while your face becomes red again. He scoffs and pulls away from the wall. He starts waiting for you to walk out the elevator doors. As you do he follows behind you.

You stop at your apartment door and dig in your purse for your keys. "Ah shit.. I left my apartment key on my nightstand.." You said as you started freaking out. "Of course. Don't worry love." He says as he digs his hand in his side pocket. He pulls out a key and places it in the key lock of the door. He turns the key and opens the door. "How the fuck-" You mutter. He chuckles and rests one of his arms on your head and looks down at you as the door clicks open. "Don't worry on it darling. I have my ways on doing this kind of stuff."

He slithers his hand on your back and pushes you into the apartment. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH-" You yell as your on the floor looking up at him laughing as he shuts the door behind him as he walks in the apartment. You get up and scoff at him. You cross your arms and say. "Whatever bitch. Im going to take a shower and get ready to sleep. You can leave whenever you want." You say as he rolls his eyes. He grabs your wrist and pulls you into a tight hug. He snuggles his face into your shoulder and mutters. "I don't want you going out with anybody every again. I only want you to belong to me.." He whines and holds you tighter. You chuckle weakly and pat his head. "I wont don't worry.. I have to go shower now okay..? Ill talk to you later." He nods and lets go while looking at the floor shyly.

You walk in your room and grab all the things you need to do before you shower. "Im gonna chill here for a bit." You hear Yoru say from behind you "Works for me." You say as you walk into the bathroom and lock the door behind you. And start the shower. You grab your phone and get your playlist to listen in the shower to vibe to. You get in the shower and start the playlist.

After you shower <3

You get out of the shower and wrap a towel around yourself. You take your phone and walk up to the sink. Once your done drying yourself and change into an oversized shirt and short shorts you walk up to the door. You hear Yoru talking to someone so you believe he's talking to someone on the phone. So you put your ear near the door and listened to the conversation.

"Yea so..? I don't give a fuck that your salty about it. Just hand the fucking money over tomorrow. Im expecting $450 dollars you idiot.
You hear Yoru say sternly.

The phone is loud enough to hear the other person on the phone.

"Fine.. You win this deal.. You will leave Y/N alone right? You won your bet. Happy now?" You hear the voice of Chamber on the phone.

You felt a shock of pain hearing those exact words. You teared up and opened the door swiftly with tears in your eyes. You looked exactly at Yoru sitting on your bed with the phone in his hands. "Oh hey Y/N-" He says as he ends the call while getting cut off by you. "IS THAT ALL I AM? A FUCKING BET? WAS I JUST SOMEONE TO FUCKING WIN OVER?" You shout at Yoru as you see his smile turn into a shocked expression as his hand had a wave of guilt. "Y/N wait- I can tell you-" He says while standing up from your bed. gets cut off by you slapping him hard. "You. Fucking. Moron. I trusted you and I actually thought you were the one who actually cared or some other shit who knew me and actually GAVE A FUCKING SHIT." You yell. You see Yoru's guilty face as he looks at you with pain in his eyes. "Y/N Please.." He says softly as he grabs your face. "GET YOUR FUCKING HAND OFF OF ME YOU BITCH. YOU WON YOUR BET NOW SO GET OUT. GO SPEND YOUR $450 DOLLARS AND BUY SOMETHING NICE." You scream and point out the door for him to leave. You throw his hand off of your face and look at him angrily.

And you swear you could see the pain guilt and sadness in his eyes. He stands up and just leaves. You can hear the apartment door open and close. You couldn't take it anymore so you flopped on your bed and cried yourself to sleep. 

________________________________

Word count: 1428

HA HA. Look at that surprised look on your face 🤪🤪😘😘 I've been planning on writing this chapter for a while though 🤭 Good luck for trying to figure out what happens next 🥱🥱 xoxo guys ❤️❤️😘😘😍😍