•Seven•

Before you read
Ok so like... For myself school starts VERY soon 😔 Btw im sorry for like..Not posting the sixth chapter sooner I was still writing it mbmb 😔😔 And about the bird I was telling you guys about.. We had to let it go 😭😭

R.I.P. Homie ig..

_____________________________

The next morning you wake up early to call Neon to help you get ready. You take your phone from the night-stand and Dial up Neon.

Ring....Ring...

"Hello?" A male voice comes from Neons phone. "Uh hello!! Who is this?" Im Neons older brother..Just by two years. You must be Y/N." He says softly. "Oh yea your the brother she talked about!! Anyway can you give the phone to Neon? If she isn't busy that would be great!!" You respond while rubbing your eyes.

"She can't right now but she will be back in a few minutes. But you can speak to the other hotter sibling. He says. You chuckle softly into the mic. "Alrighty then!! So whats your name?" You ask the guy. "My name? Oh its Jason. By the way, Im the better sibling." You can feel the smile he's making from the tone of his voice. "Yea Yea sure." You roll your eyes and say. "YO STRIKER HURRY UP SOME CUTE GIRLS ON THE PHONE." You hear him yell from the mic.

"CUTE GIRL!? JASON. DO YOU HAVE A GIRL-FRIEND WE DONT KNOW ABOUT!? JASON GIVE ME THE PHONE." You hear Neon call back from a distance as her voice comes closer and closer. You hear rustling from the phone and you hear Neons voice. "HELLO? WHO IS THIS?? I KNOW FOR A FACT MY BROTHER DIDNT ADD HIS "GIRLFRIENDS" CONTACT ON MY PHONE." You hear her shout. "HES BREAKING UP WITH YOU BYE BITCH!!" She says as she hangs up. You stutter in shock and decide to text her.

Y/N: NEON WHAT THE HELL!!?? I JS WANTED TO TALK TO YOU.

A few seconds later.

Neon: Y/N?!?!?!?! YOUR MY BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND?? I THOUGHT YOU TRIED TO HIT ON YORU OR SOMETHING.

Y/N: IM NOT??

Neon: THEN WHY THE HELL DID HE CALL YOU CUTE?? I DONT CARE ABOUT SECRET RELATIONSHIPS IF ITS W U.

Y/N: Im not 🥱 Now come over and help me get ready for a dinner with my friend.

Neon: HUH?? DATE?? WHO?? WHEN??

Y/N: Its a DINNER. as CO-WORKERS. With CHAMBER. You say.

Neon: Oh him?? I thought Yoru was ur date..

Y/N: DINNER. Not. DATE. Now get over here..

Neon: Ill be there in an hour or two!! Im pretty busy rn..

Y/N: Alr cya then!!

An hour later..

Your finished taking a shower and you start combing your damp hair. You hear a knock coming from the door. You walk over to the door and open it. "Hey girl!!! So a dinner?" She asks. "Yea.. Can you do my hair and make-up?" You ask while letting her in and shutting the door behind her. "Im heading to your closet. I'll pick your outfit. You get your make-up bag or something." She mutters while heading to your closet.

One hour and a half later..

(You come up with a dress like these two. Change it if you'd like!!)