•Twelve•

GUESS WHOS BACK INTO WRITING!! I AM!!1!1!1 Chapter 11 stumped me and I tackled it and I won 💪😎👍 and so here I am!! Anyway thanks for waiting for that chapter because it took a while for me to post it.. Apologies for that lmao 😔 I didnt mean to keep you lovelies waiting ❤️❤️ but hey- IM BACK 😍😍 So buckle up and enjoy this stupid chapter!!
_____________________________

You woke up and got ready for the day. You put on the sun necklace that Jason gave you the other day. You walked out of your apartment locking it behind you and headed to work. A few minutes of walking there you arrived. You walked in and greeted everyone after you put on your uniform. For some reason you didn't see Jett so you looked in her office and saw her at her desk like always. "Hey Jett-Ramsay." You say smiling.

Jett perks her head up and smiles happily. She jumps out of her chair and quickly runs up to hug you. Once you two embrace in a massive hug she speaks. "Y/N!! How are you!? How was the break? Are you alright now? What did you do!?" She smiles and pulls away from the hug. "Im feeling amazing now Jett, You're an absolute gem. I don't deserve you." You smile warmly and pull away as-well. "Anything for you little sis. You and I look out for each other" Jett smiles and patted your shoulder. "And if you find anyone that catches your eye. I have to approve first alright?" She says sternly. "Got it" You click your tongue and wink while pointing finger guns at her.

She smiles and speaks. "Alright get to work then." You nod and quickly leave her office with a big smile. You see Sova wiping the front counter so you decide to go and say hi. You sneak up to him and quickly place your hands on his shoulders with a little "Boo". He flinches and quickly turns around. His eyes lightened when he sees you. "Y/N! Welcome back." He smiles warmly. "You gave me a slight scare back there." He chuckles and covers his mouth with his hand while doing so. You nod and walk away to go start your work shift.

Your wiping a table that a family of 4 that were just previously using. You hear the front door jingle and you look behind you. You see Yoru and your face drops. He looks different though. His hair is more scuffed than usual and he had small eye-bags under his eyes. He was wearing sweatpants and a sweater that isn't very bright. You see Reyna lead him to a small table of one next to a window. You quickly wiped down the table and scurried to the kitchen without him seeing you. Or so you hoped.

A few moments after you see Sova at his table taking his order. You swallowed a lump in your throat and you went to go wash dishes.

A FEW MINUTES LATER..

Sova comes into the kitchen towards you and looks at you. "That is some fellow my friend." He speaks. "Was he being mean to you? You can tell me and ill-" You speak and get cut off by him. "Oh of course not my friend! He was a bit impolite the first time I saw him but everyone has bad days. He seems disappointed." He says. "What happened? Don't you usually race everyone to take his order?" He speaks. "Do you really want to know?" You say with confusion. He nods and you start explaining.

After explaining 😘😘

"I understand now friend. Thank you for opening up to me." Sova says softly. "Its nothing. I don't know why he still goes here though." You say curiously. "I mean, When. you two were friends he left a tip here with a note. I think it said something on the lines of.. 'The food and staff here are great, Keep it up! This is my favorite place here.' And so he's probably going here because he enjoys it a bunch." You nod slowly. "I understand now if thats the case."

You couldn't help but feel a little bad for him. He was a person too and it seems like he really liked you. Your brain was spinning on confusion and guilt.

YORU POV!!

I went to the restaurant today because I just wanted to have some food. Maybe to see Y/N again. I looked in the mirror and my hair was messy and I noticed small eye-bags under my eyes. I sighed and put on comfortable sweatpants and a dark blue sweater and walked out of the door. I passed by Y/N's apartment and I felt a small lump in my throat.