•Five•

Before you read
OMGMGMGMGM SO I GOT #11 IN YORU AND IM SCREAMING LIKE SNSBSNSNSNSNSNSSN TYTYTYYYRYRRTTTYTTYTYYSM FOR VOTING + READING THIS STORY I APPRECIATE ITT
_____________________________

You feel a presence down next to you and you open your eyes. You see Sova at the edge of your bed resting his head on the edge sleeping. "Your co-workers here." Yoru says from across the room. "He fell asleep." You say back to him. "I know. Just wake him up or something." Yoru says while tapping his phone.

You tap Sova's shoulder and mutter. "Hey..Psst.. Sova wake up its not like im in the hospital or something." He flutters his eyes open and looks up at you. "Oh. I must've drifted asleep. My apologies Y/N. He says while rubbing his blue eye." No worries. "How do you feel?" He says while touching your forehead and looks at you expectantly. "I feel fine. Thanks Sova." You say to him smiling. "Of cour-" Sova says but gets cut off. "Can you not touch Y/N?" Yoru says standing up and walking over to Sova and grabbing his hand off of your forehead. "Pardon me friend?" Sova says jerking his hand from his.

"You had enough time here already. You should go." Yoru says with a slight grin. "Yoru I-" You mutter "No Y/N. Get better alright? I hope to see you at work tomorrow." Sova says standing up and patting your shoulder. "Ill try. Thanks Sova." You say as he walks out of the room. "Finally that idiot is gone." Yoru says muttering.

"Well that was rude." You talk back to Yoru and roll your eyes." He scoffs at you and walks to the other side of the bed. "Scooch over." He says as he starts crawling next to you in the same bed. "W-What!?" You gasp and start blushing. "Your gonna get um..Sick.." You say as he looks at you beside you. "I don't care one bit that I could get sick." He says as he leans back and pulls his phone out.

He smirks and takes a photo of you two. "H-HEY!! IM NOT GOOD LOOKING RIGHT NOW!!" You shout and cross your arms. "Its not like ill send it to anyone. Calm down four eyes." He says as he puts the photo in my eyes only. He looks at you and slowly leans in. Getting closer and closer to your face. You stutter and start blushing. "Oh wow..Your really are pretty.." Yoru says as he pulls his face back and chuckles. "Im hungry.." You say suddenly. "You wanna go make food then?" Yoru says looking at you.

"Yea sure.." You stand up and head to the kitchen with Yoru following behind you. "What are we making today?" You ask him. "I dunno..You pick" He says while shrugging. You grab the pan from a small compartment next to the oven. You put it on the stove and turn the stove on to high heat. "Do you want some too?" You say as you grab some oil, garlic and a few eggs. "Sure." He says leaning on the counter next to the oven. "Alrighty" You say while pouring the oil onto the pan. You walk over to the fridge and grab some iced tea from yesterday. You put it onto the counter and grab two cups.

You walk back to the pan and crack an egg onto the pan. You watch it sizzle as you grab the spatula. "Careful dear, The oils gonna pop on your skin." Yoru says looking at you to the pan. "I know what im doing." You say as you wince in pain as the oil splashes onto your arm. "OW- Holy shit that hurts-" You say as you reach your hand over the pan to lower the heat down. You and Yorus hand meet and you pull back in confusion.

You watch as Yoru puts the heat down and sighs. "I told you to be careful. Listen to me next time will you?" He says as he crosses his arms and goes behind you. "Keep cooking." He says as he slowly slithers his arms around your waist. Pulling him close to you. You can feel his hot breath on the back of your neck and shoulder. "Yoru?? What are you doing??" You say in shock "What? Do you not like this?" He says as he whispers into your ear grinning. "Well No- I MEAN- I-.. Never-mind.." You say as you continue to cook.

"Good girl." He says as he smiles and rests his head on your shoulder.
You blush and place the egg on the plate sitting next to the oven. You blush and crack another egg onto the pan. "Do you want to grab your plate and grab some iced coffee or are you gonna just cling to me like a child?" You say while seasoning the egg in-front of you. You chuckle softly as you feel Yoru's body get hot and feel him tighten his grip onto your waist. "Not until you're finished with your plate." He says softly while breathing with hot air on your shoulder softly.

"Alrighty then." You say as you place the egg onto your plate. "Im done cooking. Do you want me to go pour you a drink? you can go start eating." You say as you turn the stove off. Yoru nods softly and removes his arms from around your waist. You couldn't help but frown a little. He grabs his plate and heads to your table. You pour the iced coffee into the two cups and carry one to Yoru which he takes happily with a nod.

You go back and grab your food. You take a seat on the table and start to eat. "Is it good?? Did I put too much seasoning?" You ask him and take another bite of your egg. "No its really good. Ill cook for you next time." He says back and drinks his Iced coffee that sat next to his plate. He yawns softly and rubs his eyes. "You sleepy? You can take a nap in the room after this. " You tell him. "Hm..? Well sure.. Thanks Y/N." He says and eats a little bit more of his eggs.

                         A few minutes later

He cleans the finished dishes and starts heading to your room. "Im sleeping in your bed alright?" He says as he shuts the door behind him. "Okay." You respond as you pull out your phone. You hear the door open and shut. You stand up and go clean the kitchen up a bit. 30 minutes later you walk up to the door to the bedroom and shut the door behind you.

You go close to the night-stand and charge your phone with a click. You look over to the bed next to you and see Yoru. "He's sleeping so peacefully.. Damn he is kinda cute.." You mutter and look at him. He moves and the blanket moves as-well. You notice he's shirtless and you start blushing like CRAZY. You look around the room and see his shirt on the floor. You pick it up and fold it onto the night-stand.

Your about to leave as you feel a tight hand around your wrist. "Huh..?" You look behind you and see Yoru closing his eyes grinning slightly. He pulls you into the bed with him forcefully and wraps his arms tightly around your waist.  "Stay here darling. Rest with me." He whispers into your ear and kisses the top of your head. "Im sorry what?? I cant stay here.. Your sleeping here-" You say getting cut off. "Just be quiet for me alright? I need rest." Yoru says as he pulls you in closer. You blush deeply and slowly nuzzle your head into his warm neck and close your eyes. "Good girl.." You hear him chuckle softly..

________________________________
Word count: 1320

Omg this chapter is so dumb but its so amazing I swear- 🤭🤭🤭🤭 Nobody call me out for what I just wrote. Its cringe and shit but you read it anyway yes??

Story ideas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No yoru photo today 😊