•Four•

-Before you read-
         Alright so im sorry for the "Yoru calling
Y/N His girlfriend" Cause its a pretty overused stereotype right?? I was really tired that night and I barely knew what to write 😔 BUT ANYWAY SOMEONE VOTED ON MY STORY AND I JS STARTED SQUEALING ISTG WHOEVER YOU ARE UR SO COOL!! TY FOR THAT!! I really hope ur enjoying this story!! Thanks for reading I srs appreciate it!!
________________________________

You wake up with a horrible pain in your neck and you cant help but whine in pain. "What the fuck.." You say. You start coughing really badly and grab the nearest water bottle that was resting on your nightstand.

You quickly finish the water bottle and look at it with a gasp "SHIT- THIS IS THE WATER BOTTLE YORU DRANK OUT OF WHEN HE WAS HERE- OH MY GOD." You shout and throw it beside your bed on the floor. You start coughing horribly again. You stuff your face into your pillow that was behind you.

"Im gonna have to call in sick today.." You say muffled. You get out of bed and wobble yourself to the kitchen in your apartment. You slowly start making yourself your favorite tea and heat up the water. You go back to your bedroom and grab your phone. You unlock the phone with your face ID and open your contacts. "Jett..Jett..Jett..." You mutter as you scroll down and head back to the kitchen. "Aha! Jett-Ramsay!" You click on the name and click the call button.

Ring...Ring...

"Yo. Jett here. Whats up Y/N? why aren't you showing up? Your usually not this late. Your always here early." Jett says from the phone.

You pour your hot water into a mug. "Yea I woke up with terrible coughs. I feel like im sick so I wont show up today. Sorry Jett." You respond with a shakily voice.

"Thats alright. Just make sure you come back tomorrow alright? Lets just hope it isn't too busy today.."  She muttered under her breath. "CHAMBER GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF VIPER." Jett screams from the mic. "Anyway sorry Y/N Get better ill make sure everyone knows and ill force them to feel bad for you!! Bye get better!!" Jett said hastily and hung-up.

"I-..." You stutter and put your phone down on the counter. You put the tea-bag in and mix it with the small paper on the top. You sigh softly and blow into your drink and sip it softly.

You sit down at the table and take your phone out. You scroll on tik-tok and sip your tea softly. A few minutes later you put your half  empty mug with tea and head to the extra closet you have.

You open up the closet and grab a warm blanket. You head back to the couch and lie down and spread the blanket on-top of you. You scroll on your phone a bit and then you slowly drift off to sleep with your phone in hand.

"Mm-mmph..?" You wake up to you in your bedroom and hear the sound of slow conversations outside of the shut door. "How did I..? Get here?? I swear to god I was in the living room.." You mutter and check the time.

                 -124 new notifications-

"Oh damn. Most of these are from Neon and Raze.." You hear the door of  you click open and close shut. "What the fuck?" You say with confusion and shock. Yoru came around the corner and spoke. "Oh so sleeping beauty's awake huh?" He said with a grin. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO MY APARTMENT!?" You yell and grab the empty water bottle next to you as you throw your hand back and get ready to chuck it at him.

"Holy shit calm down." Yoru said chuckling and crossing his arms. Neon and Raze let me in. He rolls his eyes and Neon walks in behind him. "Y/N!!! How did you get so sick?" Neon says while walking towards your bed. "Raze already left but she brought some 85 degrees for you to eat later." Thanks Neon. But why is he here??" You blurt and point at Yoru who was on his phone leaning on the wall.

"He can probably tell you later. Anyway he's gonna be taking care of you." Neon says with a sly smirk and looks at you. "Neon..I say this with respect but why cant youuu?" You whine and look at her with sad eyes. "Because I have to help my mom at the house. And plus. You get your little dream guy IN YOUR HOUSE. TAKING CARE OF YOU."  Neon says and turns around to leave.

You sink into your bed covers and cover yourself with your blanket. You hear the apartment door open and shut with a bang. You start coughing under the blanket and throw the blanket off of your head and cover your mouth with your arm. Once you stop coughing you feel a presence beside your bed. "Here. Now stop coughing and just drink the water." He said while looking at you with a straight face.

You take the water bottle from his hand and try to open the cap. You start struggling to open it. "Can you open this..?" You hand the water-bottle to Yoru and he starts chuckling. "Your so weak. Give me this." He says while taking the water-bottle from your hand and opens it with no struggle.

"Open your mouth." He says with a slight grin. "What?? No!!" You say "Open. Your. Mouth." He says angrily. You open your mouth slightly and he puts the water bottle to your mouth and slowly pours it into your mouth. You swallow and start blushing like crazy so you look away.

He chuckles softly and looks down at you. He grabs your chin and lifts it up to look at him. "Get better alright darling?" He smiles at you warmly. "Ill be here if you need me. Just call out my name."  He finished his sentence and tucks your hair behind your ear. "Can you..Stay here..?" you call out to him. "Can you tell me why your taking care of me..?" You ask softly and grab his wrist.

He chuckles and sits at the edge of your bed and sighs. "I didn't see you at the restaurant yesterday so I asked and the head chef said you were on your day off. Then I went the next day and talked to the head chef again. She said you were sick so I started walking out of the restaurant, When I did I saw your friends. so I asked if they could let me see them. They said they were gonna check up on you anyway." He said as he shrugged at you. "Anyway how did they even get a key anyway?" Yoru said at you. "I gave her and Raze a key to my apartment." You say. "Oh. I see." He looks at you and chuckles. Go back to sleep. I heard your boyfriend is gonna come over and check up on you after his shift is over." He said with a slight frown and a little sad tone in his voice.

"Boyfriend!?" You shout in confusion. "Is a fictional character coming over or something!?" You shout in excitement. "Stop playing silly dumbass. That white haired guy with a blue eye and Russian accent." Yoru said while crossing his arms. With a slight shake of his head.

"Oh Sova..? He's just a co-worker of mine." You say with embarrassment in your voice. "So your single..?" Yoru says looking at you expectantly. "Yea.." You say with embarrassment again. "Good to know. You should head back to sleep. If you need anything just call out. Cya beautiful." Yoru says while walking out of the room.

_____________________________
Word count: 1316.

OMFG THIS FAN-FICTION IS SO COOL ISTG IM GONNA CRY BECAUSE IM OBSESSED WRITING!! THANK YOU FOR READING I RLLY APPRECIATE IT!!

(I really want reaver phantom..)

BAE <<<333 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️