•Six•

Before you read
Theres not much I gotta say.. I got a wild bird and I had to chase it around for 30 minutes and put it into a cage.. Also im gonna say Yoru and Neon have siblings/sibling They're gonna be mentioned in the fan-fiction. Alrighty thats all.

(Reaver phantommmmmmm 😔😔)

Send ideas here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_____________________________

You're walking down the sidewalk to head to the restaurant munching on a half eaten bread from the bakery down the street. You couldn't believe what happened yesterday. It made you giggle happily and then frown. You pull out your phone while walking.

Y/N: @Neon can you delete the photo pls!!??

Neon: What photo..???

Y/N: Stop acting dumb. The photo of me and you know who..

Raze: Oh you and Yoru cuddling together?? I got a photo aswell!!

                  -One image attached-

Y/N Raze delete that pls.. And try to delete it from Neons phone aswell..

Neon: No can do girlie 😊

Y/N Whatever. Im at the restaurant and  Im going to start work. Bye babes xx

Raze: Bye Y/N!! Say hi to KJ for me

Y/N I will.  Cya~ xx

You put your phone into your pocket and open the back door of the restaurant. "GUESS WHOS BACK??!" You shout into the kitchen. "Y/N!!!" Killjoy shouts back. "Welcome back friend. How do you feel?" Sova comes over to you and asks. "I feel fine, Sova. Thanks for asking!" You say. "Yo Y/N Can you stay like..2 hours after your shift to make up for yesterday?" Jett asks behind you. "I can do that!!" You say with a proud smile.

          -2 hours before your shift ends-

"Alright!! Cya Sova!!" You say as you wave back at him as he leaves. "Jett..?" You mutter out to her next to you. "Whats up Y/N?" She says back. "Can I try cooking..??? Theres not many people here and I want to just cook some dish. I dont care what dish just teach me." You say. "Alright. How about the traditional friend rice? Its really popular and super good." You squeal in excitement "It'll work!! Dont worry, I wont cry after cutting the onions.." You say remembering what happened last time.

-20 minutes later-

"I- *Sniff* Im not crying- I-Im perfectly fine!!" You say while rubbing your eyes. Jett starts laughing. "Im sorry I forgot to refrigerate the onions." Jett says while wiping her small tears at the cracks off her eyes because of laughing too much. "C-CAN YOU STOP LAUGHING AT ME *Sniff* IM DYING HERE." You cry as you fan your eyes and shut them. "Stop crying and move. Ill show you the recipe." Jett says scooting your emotional ass to the side.

"Jett I can't stop crying" You say with a sob. "You JUST cut onions that weren't refrigerated." Jett says with an annoyed tone.

-An hour and 30 minutes later-

"We did it!! With no problems!!" You shout as you look at the warm fried rice on the counter." You squeal and grab a plastic spoon. "Yea.. "No problems" Jett says with a chuckle. She grabs a plastic spoon as-well and takes some fried rice from the bowl. You grab a sample as-well and you both cheers and eat the fried rice. "Mmmm!!! This is so good!!" You squeal in happiness. "May I take some home?" You ask Jett. "Go for it. Knock yourself out for all I care." Jett replies and throws away her plastic fork. You grab a take-out bowl and spoon some fried rice into the bowl and close it shut. "Thanks Jett!! Is there anything else I could do before I leave??" You ask her. "No nothing much. You can take your leave." Jett replies. "Alrighty then!! Cya Jett!!" You say as you wave back at her and start walking to the back of the building.

You walk out of the building and walk down the short dark alleyway. At the end of the alleyway is a beautiful beach. You get out of the alleyway and see Chamber standing around the sea dock. It looks like he's on a call with someone. You decide to walk past him with a distance. You start to walk past him as he notices you and starts walking beside you. "Good Afternoon Mademoiselle! How are you feeling?" Chamber asks and smiles at you. "Im feeling good thanks!" You respond and smile back.

"did someone take care of you? You cant take care of yourself when your sick." He asked beside you. "Yea I got somebody to care for me." You responded. Chamber was silent for a few seconds waiting for you to say who took care of you. "Just a friend.." You say nervously. "You can tell me Mademoiselle, Although if you wouldn't like to thats perfectly fine." Chamber said with a huff. "Is it your boyfriend?" Chamber said with a frown. "What boyfriend?" You ask him with a confused tone. "That idiot with blue and black hair that had such an ugly style. Chamber muttered.

"Okay! Number 1 he isn't my boyfriend? And number 2. Yes. He was the one who took care of me that day." You say while crossing your arms and looking down at the floor while walking to your apartment. "Then why did he state he was? Thats shitty." Chamber said with a huff. "Excuse me? Your the one who pinned me at a wall so he did his best to help me. And to me honest. You made me super uncomfortable." You say back. "Im sorry Y/N. I didn't make to feel you comfortable. Please let me make it up to you." He says apologizing. "No need. Its alright." You continue. "Let me take you out to dinner Mademoiselle. It doesn't have to count as a date either. Just as workers you know?" He says with a small smile. "Well. Sure why not." You say while stopping at the front of the apartment building.

"Great! May I have your number so we can plan it?" Chamber asks while pulling out his phone. You take his phone and slowly type your number into it. You click enter and hand him his phone back. "There you go!! Thank you for this. I need to go to my apartment so I guess i'll see you?" You say to him as he puts his phone into his pocket. "Thank you Mademoiselle. I will text you the details some-time. Go up to your apartment alright? Goodbye for now Mademoiselle." He says while smiling at you. He walks away and you go up to your apartment. You use your keys and open up the door. "Home sweet home." You sigh and get ready for bed.

-An hour later-

You scroll on your phone and get a text message from Chamber.

Rich guy: How does tomorrow sound? You must be free correct? If you are were having dinner. You may pick wherever you want to. If 6:30 PM sounds good then I would be delighted.

Y/N: Yea 6:30 sounds amazing!! Can we go to Olive Garden? Or the really nice Chinese restaurant down-town. Whatever you would like to be honest.

Rich guy: Sounds good. Olive Garden will be a fine dinner.

Y/N: Alrighty then!! See you tomorrow then. Goodnight Chamber sleep well.

Rich guy: You too Y/N.

_____________________________

Word Count: 1233

Ok so..I have ALOT planned for this fanfic!!! So seatbelts on everybody don't get too comfortable 🤭🤭

I have ALOT planned for this fanfic!!! So seatbelts on everybody don't get too comfortable 🤭🤭

Idk if I already showed this yoru photo but yea <33