•Eight•

A few minutes later..

Chamber pulls his car up to the parking lot. He walks out of his fancy ass car and walks up to you. "Good afternoon Mademoiselle. You look absolutely stunning. Shall we head inside? I already have a reservation for us two. he says as he looks you up and down with a small smile.

You nod and he leads you into the restaurant and talks to the lady at the cash register. The lady leads you to a two person table next to a window. You sit across from each-other and look at the menu's in-front of you. "So, Y/N. How have you been recently?"  Chamber looks up from his menu with a gleam in his eyes. "Oh me? Nothing much, Nothing exciting." You say back. He puts his menu down and grasps his hands together and rest's them onto the table.

"Well. Its almost thanksgiving and I was planning on inviting the restaurant workers and some of my friends to a thanks-giving party at my place." He says as he makes small eye contact with you. "You may invite other people as-well if you'd like to. The more the merrier of course." He says while chuckling softly. "Of course I'll go!! I didn't have any plans for thanks-giving anyway!" You say with a small smile.

You two decide what your ordering. A few seconds later the waitress comes up and starts speaking. "Hello you two!! Im Taylor and ill be your waitress today!! Ill start off with your drinks and then you can tell me your appetizers and main dish!!" She says with a giggly tone.

You order the chicken alfredo with the unlimited breadsticks for the appetizer and a water or F/D as your drink. Chamber speaks up and orders the fettuccine alfredo and some water. "Will that be it for today?" The waiter asks. "Yea, Thank you for taking our orders." Chamber says while nodding at the waitress. The waitress nods her head back and starts heading to the kitchen.

A few minutes later..

You and Chamber are talking about the restaurant until the waitress shows up with a medium sized tray full of the food you have ordered. She places the plates down with a small smile. "Here you two go!! Have a lovely dinner!!" She smiles as she slowly walks away. You and Chamber eat a little bit in awkwardness. You watch him as he takes a sip of his water and notices you staring at him.

"What is it Mademoiselle? Am I really just that mesmerizing?" He says with a sly smirk and places his water down as he makes eye contact with you. "N-No!! Im sorry for staring." You apologize as you look away from him. "No worries darling. I like it when you look at me." He says while chuckling softly.

He reaches his hand towards your chin and grabs your face softly. He turns his hand to turn your head. "You really are pretty you know. People aren't wrong about your looks" He says while winking. You stutter and stare at him. You open your mouth but no words come out.

"Can you please get your hand off of her?" You hear a voice behind him. You look above Chambers head and see Yoru. "Y/N. Come home now." He says as he forces Chambers hand off of your face as he grabs your wrist. "What??" You say. "Come. Home. Now." He says as he tightens his grip onto your wrist. "You can't just tell me to leave. Why are you here anyway?!" You shout as you try to take your hand back. You can feel everybody around you looking at the scene. Chamber stands up and looks at you expectantly. "Y/N. Im gonna go call a few waiters to deal with this thing." He says as he points at Yoru. He turns around and walks away.

You look at Chamber walking away from the table and look back at Yoru. He lowers his head down to your ear and whispers to you. "Come back home with me love.. Lets ditch this place and do something else.." He says as he slithers his hand on the top of your thigh. He rests his head on your shoulder and starts whispering again. "Cmon please..?? He whines into your ear. "Only cause Chambers weirding me out. Lets go." You say as you start to stand up. You take a empty gum wrapper out of your bag and take a small pen. You scribble some words down and place it on the table as you turn to leave. "Lets ditch this stupid restaurant and go home." He says while grabbing your wrist and pulling you out of the restaurant.

                     -CHAMBER POV-
After speaking to multiple waiters I slowly walk back to the table with Y/N And that stupid idiot with the waiters walking behind me. We reach the table and I see not only Yoru gone but Y/N as-well. I grumble under my breath hoping Y/N is in the bathroom and Yoru left. I searched the table and saw a small empty gun wrapper with some writing on it. I picked it up and read.

"I left!! Thanks for dinner tonight!! xoxo
-Y/N <3" 

I crumpled up the paper with my fist and threw it back onto the table. "Sir. Theres nothing here. Please see yourself out. You have disrupted our time." A waitress says from behind me. "I- No theres not a misunderstanding she just left-" I say as I stutter in anger. "Please see yourself out." The waitress says as she walks away with the other waiters. "That stupid Yoru. Im not gonna let him do that." I mutter under my breath.

_____________________________
Word Count: 969 words 💀

Sorry it took me a while to upload this chapter.. 😔 Thanks for all of your guys support!!! I love you alll!!! Thanks for reading this chapter and waiting for me to upload <<33