•Ten•

I hope this chapter posts as soon as it can so yea!1!1!1 But um.. I have more planned for this story to make you even MORE FLABBERGASTED 😈😈😈😘😘😘 xoxo yall readers are so cool <<33 Btw i forgot to write but one day Yoru gave you his apartment key.. Remember that xoxo

(Heyheyheyhey.. You should vote 🤣🤣🥱🥱☺️☺️ ty <3)
_______________________________

You woke up the next morning with a wave of sadness over you. The thoughts from the night before kept coming back to you making you feel miserable. You clenched your fists and sat up on your bed. You grabbed your phone and turned it on.

80+ Unread messages

you sighed and turned your phone back off and got off your bed to get ready for work. You slumped to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

At the restaurant <<33

"Good morning Y/N! How was your weekend?" You hear Jett say to you as you put on your apron. "It was alright." You say with a weak smile. Jett gave you a quizzed look and spoke. "You don't look the best. You alright?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Im just a little tired. Don't sweat it" You laugh weakly and look away to flick off a tear that started to form at the left side of your eye.

"KJ TAKE OVER FOR ME AND GET SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER FOR Y/N" Jett yells towards the kitchen. "Alright Y/N. Theres obviously something wrong and I cant help but see a miserable worker. Especially you. So sit down and talk to me." Jett says while gesturing her hand towards a small stool. You nod and sit down while swallowing a lump in your throat. You look up at her as she sits down in-front of you waiting for you to say something. You open your mouth and start explaining..

"And I just felt like- I don't fucking know.. That he actually cared or some shit about me?" You say while sobbing in your hands while Jett looks at you in concern while caressing your hand slowly. "Y/N.. He's just a bitch alright? He doesn't deserve you and at-least he didn't kiss you or anything.." Jett says softly while using her other hand to get hair out of your face. She grabs your phone and dials in your password. You watch her as she goes to contacts and deletes Chamber and Yoru's number. "Since Reyna is back from vacation you don't need to work today. Take a break from work this week ill still pay you don't worry" Jett says while looking at you warmly.

"Don't think about that dumbass anymore. Its not worth it." Jett says while wiping one of your tears and handing you a bottle of water. You opened the cap and drank. "Thank you Jett.." You said while rubbing your reddened eyes. "Of course L/N. Anything for one of my favorite workers." She says while elbowing you softly making you chuckle. "Take a break from work. Go back home and rest. I believe you would need it." You nod and hug her. "Thanks again Jett. Your like a big sister to me." You say while pulling away and smiling at her.

She nods as you walk away towards the back door. As you walk out the back door you pull out your phone and open the direct texts with Neon.

Neon: You leaving for the date? Yesterday
Neon: You there? Yesterday

Neon: Good-morning girlie Today
Neon: Bro answer me 😡 Today

Y/N: Sorry I forgot to say gm- The date was fine. If you wanna meet up today I can tell you abt it.

Neon: HEYYYY
Neon: I wanna know EVERYTHING. DETAILS ADD DETAILS!1!1!1!
Neon: I cant meetup today anyway

You sigh and decide to just text her about it you explain to her on text.

Y/N: So it was all some sort of deal. Im getting over it though. Can you at least pick me up? Im at the restaurant.

Neon: Oh damn- If it makes you feel better we can call later and talk about that dumbass <3
Neon: Im omw to pick you up just wait a few minutes <3

Y/N: Thanks girlie xoxo 💋

Neon: Ofc baba grill anything for you 😘😘💋💋😈😈

You turn your phone off and place it in your pocket while walking out of the alleyway.

A few minutes later 😁😁😁😁😁

You see a black car pull up in-front of the end of the alleyway. You walk up to it while the driver turns down the window. To your surprise its Jason. Neons older brother. "I heard about the incident with some rando so I took the car before Neon could." He says while chuckling. "Now get in the car before your F/F gets cold." He smiles and gestures to the car door in-front of you.

You open the door and grab the seatbelt. You struggle to buckle yourself but you complete it anyway. You see Jason chuckle at you while grabbing a brown paper bag in the backseat. He hands it to you and you open it. "Its F/F. You can eat it here I don't care if you make a mess." He smiles at your surprised face. "I can eat it at my apartment. Thanks for picking me up." You say while placing the paper bag at your feet. "I heard the carnival is open until midnight. We can go after you grub" He smiles and starts driving.

At your apartment xoxo <<33

You come out of the bedroom out of your work uniform to see Jason on the couch on his phone. "I microwaved F/F for you so its in the microwave if you want it." You smile and walk up to the microwave and open it. As expected its sitting on the small platter in the microwave." You grab it and place it on the table. "Thanks Jason." You say while grabbing a fork/spoon "Anything to make you feel better" He smiles and looks up at you. You sit down and start eating.
________________________________

Word count: 1026

The next chapter is probably the carnival with Jason so yayayayayaayay 😁😁 How do you guys feel about the story so far? Thanks for reading lmao I have much more planned for this story aswell!!

(Btw vote pls tyty)

(Btw I got my friend into making wattpad so go check it out Bubblegum_bubble209 )