Chapter Two

Rubble POV:

It was a quiet, quiet morning. I was sleeping deeply when I didn't hear a very loud voice coming out of my kennel.

"It's time to wake up!" A loud voice said.

At first I didn't understand and ignored the noise, but then I heard voices outside my kennel.

"You think he heard the megaphone?" Chase asked.

"No, probably him is sleeping soundly." Rocky replied.

"Shall we wake him up or let him sleep?" Zuma asked watching the kennel.

"Let him sleep, its a pup, he need to sleep." Skye propose.

"Technically we too are a pups." Rocky said.

"But him is more young than us, so let him sleep." Skye replied.

"Alright pups, prepare for the morning exercises." Chase said.

I didn't understand what he meant by morning exercises, but I was curious to knew what they were.
I opened the door of my kennel, waited for the time it took for my eyes to adjust to the light of day and walked out.

I noticed that Marshall was doing an obstacle course for dogs, I was excited because I wanted to try it out, so I caught up with the others.

I walked towards my friends, they didn't see me coming because they were busy watching Marshall complete the route. But against all my expectations, the Dalmatian noticed me and greeted me but this made them lose concentration and stumbled.

"I'm fine guys." Marshall said giggling.

"Marshall why did you lose the concentration?" Chase asked.

"Sorry, i greeting Rubble and i lost my rhythm." Marshall replied.

"We understand Marshall." Rocky said.

I approached slowly and with my ears low, I felt guilty for tripping Marshall.I turned to the Dalmatian and apologized.

"Dont worry Rubble, not is your fault."

"Are you sure Marshall?" I asked worried.

"Yes, now let's go to ate the breakfast." Marshall said.

"Finally i'm starving." Zuma said.

The puppies went to the lookout's kitchen, but Chase and Marshall stayed behind to discuss.

"You think he'll fit in?" Marshall asked.

"Yes, it's young and he have much things to learn." Chase said.

"What if it doesn't fit? What if it ends up like-"  Marshall couldn't finish the sentence because Chase blocked their mouths with his paw.

"Dont say that name, we promised to never talk about it again." Chase said looking into his best friend's eyes.

"Okay Chase, but, sooner or later him will notice, him will start asking questions." Marshall said.

"Then it will be up to us to make it happen as late as possible." Chase said.

Chase and Marshall entered the watch and headed into the kitchen for breakfast with the others.They decided not to tell Rubble anything, and also not to let him discover the secret of the Paw Patrol.

"Good morning pups." Ryder said.

"Good morning Ryder" The pups said.

"Sorry but I can't stay for breakfast with you this morning, I've got some errands to do. You stay at the lookout, and take a tour of the lookout for Rubble." Ryder said before to left the lookout whit a cookie in the mouth.

Ryder POV

I walked to my garage, put the key in the lock, and opened it. 

The light entered the garage revealing shelves full of objects, a toolbox, an ATV and other junk.

"Good morning ATV, i know you need maintenance, but you have to hang on one last time. Today I promise you will take a look." 

Ryder put on his helmet, got on the ATV and turned on the engine. The boy drove to City Hall. Driving noticed that Adventure Bay, although it was a small town, was full of tourists who came from neighboring regions and wanted to spend holidays by the sea.

Ryder parked his ATV and ran to Town Hall.

"Hello sir how can i help you?" A girl said.

"I need to talk whit the mayor." I said

"You need a date for talk whit the mayor." 

"But i need to talk, it's important."

"Sorry, but i can't help you." The secretary said.

"Zoe dont worry. Him can talk whit me."

"Mayor Goodway, you have received my letter?" I said happy to see the Mayor.

"Yes Ryder, follow me at my office."  

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|