Chapter Seven

The sun is high above the small coastal town of Adventure Bay, the inhabitants are already at work with their chores, such as Captain Turbot who is fishing with his boat, the Flounder. Or even the mayor, Goodway, who's in his office with his pet chicken signing paperwork.

In this city, though small, there is always something to do such as helping the inhabitants, cleaning the streets, or keeping the city safe.

Now we meet Rubble, a young Bulldog puppy who is walking with his master and his teammates. "Where are we going today?" The Bullgog asked at his friends.

"We are going in the best place of the city, the sea." Ryder said at Rubble, convinced that the puppy would do well to stand on the sand and enter in the salt water.

"I've never been to the beach, is that nice?" Rubble asked whit the curiosity to know what that place have to offer at him.

Marhall explained at Rubble the best thing, in his opinion, of what the sea have to offer. He love the sea, specially with his friends and his owner.

"The sea is my favourite place of Adventure Bay, you can roll on the hot sand or you can play Volleyball, but you are too young for play that game." He said.

"I think Marshall hasn't told you everything about what you can do at sea, in the sea you can also swim, dive and even windsurf, which is my favorite part of the sea." Zuma, the most expert pup on sea activities, said at Rubble. 

Rubble watched Zuma whit joy but also a confused face, infact he didn't know what was the windsurf. "Zuma, what is Windsurf?" He asked at the chocolate labrador.

"The windsurf is a sport that you can practice only in the water, the most important thing is the windsurf board and the sail. While you are at sea on your table you can feel the wind blowing between the fur and the sun warming your body, but there is also the action of water that cools you in the hot summer days." Rubble was fascinated by Zuma speech's and he wanted to try this sport one day.

"Okay pups, we have arrived at the beach, now you can whatever you want, but remember, when i call you for the launch you need to turn back from your activities and return here."
Ryder said taking his towel and spreading it on the warm sand.

Rocky, Zuma and Rubble approached the shore, Zuma entered the water, Rocky as usual did not want to enter the water for his phobia, instead Rubble watched the waves of the sea crashing on the sand.

"Rubble, why don't you get in the water?" Rocky asked watching the sea whit his caratteristic blue.

The young Bulldog did not answer because he did not want to be mocked by the half-breed, in fact he did not know how to swim and did not want to make a bad impression in front of everyone.

Rocky realized that him was afraid to answer, and for to stimulate Rubble to enter in the water, he started talking to him about his expirience whit the water. "I know how are you feeling, i had the same feeling about the water in past, my first time in water was good and bad at the same time, but i enjoyed it."

"What you have enjoyed?" Rubble asked.

"A mix of sensation and emotions, i was happy and afraid at the same time. I was happy for being in the water but i was afraid of drowning. I also feeled the cold of the water and the cold of the rays of the sun on my head." Rocky explained at the young Bulldog.

"One day, i was on the boat of my one friend, i entered in the water for a swim, after some minutes i have feeled a sensation of insecurity, and than my feares and my instinct of survive have started.
I started to swim more fast and than i drowned, my friend saved me but i was traumatizhed and i promised at my self to never enter in the water again apart of emergency missions.
But my trauma was so strong that I also developed a fear of the normal water we use for washing, in fact I don't like being wet or bathing."

The Bulldog was shocked of Rocky story about his experience in the water. He started to answer at him self if was safe to enter in water or not, he didn't want to drown, he didn't want to die.