Chapter Three

I followed the Mayor Goodway in her office.

I climbed the stairs, on my way to the office I noticed parts of the town hall I had never seen, the walls were light blue, the stairs were covered with a green carpet.
 The stairs were of a solid wood that reflected the light. Once at the top of the stairs Goodway led me into the office. 

The location of the office was easy to memorise, the last room in the corridor to the right.

Mayor Goodway seated me in his office, and as soon as I entered I was amazed by the arrangement of the objects, and their quantity.

In the centre of the room was a wooden desk decorated with the Adventure Bay logo, on the desk were photos of Goodway and some of his family members, there was a computer, pens and papers to sign.
On the sides of the room were shelves with bookshelves, mostly books about the history and composition of the Adventure Bay territory, there were also pots with plants and other furniture.

"So Ryder, what is your problem?" Goodway asked worried for the young boy.

"Yesterday i have found a pup of Bulldog, Chase managed to save him before he fell out of a tree that was on the edge of the cliff, but this puppy had a gift, similar to... you got it." Ryder said rushing to finish the speech.

"Yes Ryder, i have got it. So what next?" Mayor Goodway said.

"So... Jake called me because him was stuck under a small avalanche, the Bulldog called Rubble gave me a big hand by digging to free Jake. Without him I would never have made it." Ryder said

"I don't understand Ryder, I am happy that you found a new member for your team but why did you come to me?" Mayor Goodway asked.

"I have a doubt that Rubble is not like the other dogs, unlike Skye or Zuma they were found in not a good condition but when i saw Rubble, i saw him very thin unlike puppies of his age so he may have wandered for days, he may have got lost and now his owner may be looking for him."
Ryder explained at the mayor.

"If you are concerned about his health condition, I will book you an appointment at the Adventure Bay vet. And I'll show you the city cameras, I hope you can find what you're looking for." Mayor Goodway said at Ryder.

"Thanks Mayor Goodway." Ryder said shaking her hand.

"Sorry, my phone is ringing, you can wait outside?"

"Yes Mayor Goodway." 

Ryder came out and sat down on a small red sofa near the office door.

"Hello Mr. Porter, what's happened?" The mayor asked.

"Hello Mayor Goodway, I just got back from my weekend out of town but found that a dog had got into my kitchen and eaten part of my sausage stash." Mr. Porte explained.

"Oh my god, this is terrible, i promise I'll find the culprit Mr Porter, I'll also come by later with Chase and Ryder." 

"Thanks Mr. Goodway, see you later." Mr. Porter said.

Meanwhile at the lookout

"Rubble are you ready to tour your new home?" Zuma asked excited.

"Yes i'm ready!" Rubble said happily.

"Alright follow us." Marshall said.

Rubble P.O.V.

I entered the lookout, some places in this building I had already seen but I did not remember them clearly.

"This is the entrance to the lookout, further on there is a relax area where we usually watch cartoons or play pup boogie." Marshall said.

When Marshall told me they played Pup pup boogie here I wondered what it was, maybe some kind of hide-and-seek? 
So i asked for curiosity what a pup boogie was.

"Really you don't know what Pup pup boogie is?" Skye said amazed.

I shook my head in denial, I did not know Pup pup boogie, and I had never heard of him until then.

"Pup pup boogie is the best game for us dog, and is my favourite video game." Skye said.

"Yes, is the best game. It consist to follow the music and press the button on the floor." Zuma said.

"Let's continue our tour." Chase said.

"Wait in this room we have the best thing in the all lookout... The snack dispenser."
Marhall said giggling. 

"It's beautiful!" I said.

We moved in the kitchen, there aren't nothing special apart from the refrigeretor.

We went upstairs where there were important rooms.
We visited Ryder's room, it was nothing special, imagine a typical 10 year old boy's room but with something different, it lacked the touch that only a boy's parents can put in.

We went to a small studio that belonged to Ryder.

"This is the Ryder studio or as we call it the tecnology room." Marshall explained."

The others explained to me that Ryder studied, designed and spent time playing video games here.
In the studio there was a desk, a chair, some shelves and a lamp, there were all of Ryder's technologies, many study books and some video games.

"So this is a important room for Ryder?" I asked.

"Yes Rubble, here Ryder create our tecnology and design some projects for us." Rocky said.

Eventually we got to the top floor of the lookout, but first they showed me a room hidden from the rest of the lookout, it was the room where the Paw Patrol dressed in their mission gear, it was covered by the Paw Patrol logo attached to the lookout.

I did not understand why it was hidden but I did not ask questions.
The lift reached the top, we got out and they sat me down in front of the big screen where Ryder had shown us how to save Jake. 

"So this is the last room of our tour, here Ryder shows mission plans and coordinates our daily patrols, plus this screen functions as a television, where we can watch films or TV series." Marshall explained.

"In addition, Ryder can look through the periscope at the surrounding areas to observe where emergencies are." Chase said.

"You have question Rubble?" Zuma asked.

"Yes, i have understand all but... where is the Ryder parents?" 

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|