18. The end of the beginning. Again

4970 Words

Max's POV

    After a really fun day with everyone it was time to go back to the rooms. I was really tired and FMax said that it was because of my new suit I now had. I would have to keep an eye on when I got tired now. He warned me about a lot of stuff I would have to watch out for. I was stronger now and if others fund out, it could be a real problem for me and others. But he showed me how I could make myself weaker too. This would take a lot of getting used to, but I trusted him to help me out when I needed it.

    Something else that happed, Husky agreed to use a suit too. So he was going to be training with one from now on. By the end of the night both Husky and Wolf got to know each other a lot better and there going to try to have a relationship just like the future Wolf and Husky have. And because I am still a 1 year old, FMax thought it would be a good idea that I had Wolf be in control of the amount of power I had. I agreed for the most part. But I still had final say, as in, if I needed to, I could go full power at any time I really needed to. There were stuff like a password I would have to use so if I was Little I couldn't accidentally turn them on. And If I got out of control, Wolf could override even that if he needed to. I could do the same to him sorta. So we were each others safety backup. And when Husky was trained, he would have the same things set up too. So it was like we were a family. A family of shape shifters.

    I found out that I could only shift my shape in to a husky like dog if I went full animal. But I was ok with that and so was Wolf. At first he wanted me to try to be a wolf like him. But FMax said that I would have to have more upgrades to be able to do that. I didn't need those right now and I don't think I ever will. I love how I looked and if anyone had a problem with that, well, that's there problem not mine.

    When we got back to the rooms that night I could barely feed myself so Wolf and Husky helped me. Then I went to bed in a crib that the others set up for me and FMax. We ended up sleeping in half form and hugged each other's tails all night long. He still looked older then me but he hugged my tail just as much as I hugged his. I think he was lonely, but I'm not about to judge him. I was wondering if maybe some time in the future he could go younger to my age. That or I could grow up to his age. That way we could be twins and nether one of us would be lonely anymore.

    When we woke up we were staring at each other. We both smiled at the same time and that made us giggle and let go of each other's tails. FMax and I both decided to be weaker today. I found out that he was this way yesterday and that's why I almost pulled him over when he helped me up. He said that he needed to learn how to trust people more and with me here, it was the perfect time to do it. Something about solidarity between brother, or something like that. He also said that in a couple of days I could try and shift to be older. But not to try it yet, I needed to get used to my suit first. He also told me that it would hurt the first time and I wasn't looking forward to that.

    We both got up and saw that nobody was in the room with us. But a moment later both Wolfs came in and picked us up. My Husky was right behind them and he watched and helped the Wolfs as we got changed for the day. He needed training too I guess.

    When we were taken out to the front room all my guys had already left. They were going to be doing other stuff and nobody wanted anyone to know about us yet. So it was going to be my Wolf and Husky along with me with all the future people for a couple of days. At least we got to stay here where we all could look like furries if we wanted to. And Wolf wanted to get that Gen3 upgrade if he could. He said it was to protect me better, but I knew the real reason he wanted it. But I'm not going to tell anyone why. That was his secret to tell if he wanted to, not mine.

    So we had breakfast and then I was given a bottle for later if I wanted it. FMax also got one and he took it over to the couch with him. I fallowed him not knowing what else to do. He climbed up on to the couch then helped me get up with him. I sat beside him and he put his tail in my lap. I looked at him confused and he just said it was there if I got board.