Perfect

PERFECT(Queen Of My Heart Part 2)

AN ARVY AU

"Tony! Ali! Get back here!" Ivy shouted as she chased after their twins.

She was used to running in heels but she's not used to chasing two little kids who seem to never run out of energy while being in a Filipiniana nonetheless.

"No! Come and get us, Mom!" Ali, the older twin, shouted back and ran faster.

"Yeah, come get us, Mom!" Tony, the younger twin, exclaimed while looking back at her mother.

The twins were only 2 minutes apart from their respective births.

"Gotcha!" Arnaldo exclaimed before scooping up Tony, making Ali stop running.

Arnaldo was wearing a white barong tagalog and slacks.

"You little rascals." Ivy finally caught up and carried Ali in her arms.

"No fair!" Tony pouted. "Dad, you're not included here."

Arnaldo just laughed at son's remarks before proceeding to tickle his side.

"Dad!" Tony shouted while laughing. "Stop! Tickling me!"

Ali just laughed at her twin's misery that Ivy started to tickle her daughter too.

"Mom!" Ali complained while trying to wiggle out of her mother. "Stop! Not my armpits!"

"You little munchkins." Ivy laughed at her children's cuteness.

When they finally stopped tickling their children, they put them down and they panting from laughing too much. Ivy and Arnaldo just chuckled at them and shook their heads.

"Alright, let's go!" Tony exclaimed and jumped.

They were preparing for Arnaldo's 6th and last SONA. That's why Ivy and Arnaldo are both dressed up and they were trying to get their kids dressed.

"Hey, mister, I would like to remind you that you're still in your PJs." Ivy laughed at his son's silliness.

"You too, Alarice Ivory, don't look at me like that." Arnaldo looks at her daughter's clothes.

"Mom, why can't we go there in PJs? It's more comfortable than those barongs and filipinianas." Tony pouted and Ali nodded agreeing to her twin's sentiments.

"Because, Anthonius Invictus, this is a very formal and national affair. That's why we need to be formal and presentable." Ivy explained calmly while pinching her son's cheeks.

"Hmmm, okay. At least I would be handsome on those barongs." Tony gave a cheeky smile and made Ivy chuckle.

"Just like your father. You're both vain." Ivy shook her head.

"While you and Ali are both savage." Arnaldo answered to tease his wife.

"So, do you agree with Mom, Dad? That you're vain?" Ali smirked at his father and Ivy let out a hearty laugh.

"See, you take after your mother." Arnaldo just shook his head at his daughter.

"Kids, come on. You have to prepare already. Time's running." Ivy said and the twins immediately obliged to their mother.

"I'll see you later, hon." Arnaldo said before giving Ivy a quick kiss.

"Eww!" The twins complained and covered their eyes.

The two kissed even more to tease their children. Of course, the kids complained even more that made Ivy and Arnaldo laugh even more. Their kids were their constant source of happiness.