From Here To Eternity

FROM HERE TO ETERNITY(The Sound of Goodbye Finale Part)
A CAMBIO AU

"Agnes, are you free right now?" Camila asked Agnes through the phone.

"Why?" Agnes asked. "Did something happen to you?"

"I need to tell you something important." Camila answered. "Don't worry, nothing happened to me."

"Well, this sounds like some piping hot tea!" Agnes giggled. "In that case, I'm very much available at your disposal, Mrs. Serrano."

"Alright then, I'll see you later at your house then." Camila laughed. "Bye, Agnes!"

Camila dropped the call and chuckled to herself.

"Someone's excited to share the news, huh." Fabio suddenly appeared behind Camila.

"And I quote "I'm definitely looking forward to living vicariously through your future escapades." I'm just following them, my dear husband." Camila laughed as Fabio hugged her from behind.

"I'm pretty sure Agnes means our sex life by that." Fabio jokes, making Camila elbow him jokingly.

"Hey that hurt, huh" Fabio scoffed jokingly before tickling Camila's side.

Fabio discovered that Camila's side was her most ticklish spot.

"Love! Stop that! It tickles!" Camila howled in laughter as she tried to get away from Fabio.

But Fabio's strong hold on her is much stronger than her strength to get away from him.

"Stop it, Love! It tickles so much!" Camila pleaded and after a while Fabio stopped.

"Your laughter is really music to my ears, darling." Fabio whispered to Camila's ear as he hugged from behind again.

Camila sighed contentedly, leaning back into Fabio's embrace. "I'm glad I can make you laugh," she said softly, placing a hand on top of his.

Fabio nuzzled her ear, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. "You do so much more than that, my love. You bring joy to my life, every single day."

Camila turned in his arms, their bodies fitting together like two puzzle pieces. She looked into his eyes, filled with warmth and adoration. "And you bring stability and love to mine," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

They stood there for a moment, wrapped in the comfort of each other's arms. The world outside seemed to fade away as they reveled in the tranquility that only their love could provide.

But eventually, reality called them back. Camila remembered the reason why she had called Agnes earlier. "Oh shit! I almost forgot," she exclaimed, pulling away slightly from Fabio's embrace.

Fabio looked at her, concern evident in his eyes. "What is it, love? Is something wrong?"

Camila smiled reassuringly. "No, nothing's wrong. I still need to meet Agnes, and I might be late."

"Right, that almost slipped my mind too." Fabio laughed. "Go, love, prepare for your date with Agnes."

"I'm pretty sure, she'll ask you about our sex life." Fabio added before moving a little bit to avoid Camila's fist hitting him.

"Fabio!" Camila hissed.

"What? Well the remarkable thing I remembered about your dear friend is that she's disappointed that we didn't fucked each other during our honeymoon" Fabio laughed.

Camila got the nearest throw pillow and threw it in his direction. "Fuck you!"

"What? Now? Are you sure about that?" Fabio joked as he dodged the throw pillow. "You will seriously be late with your meeting with Agnes if I claim you here, right here, right now."